Chapter 1 The New Girl

<Edison POV>
Edison sit in History Class. Waiting for the teacher come. History is the only thing he and Michelle have not agreed in is History. Edison likes history, Michelle hates it.
"Ok everyone get in your seats, we have a new student with us today!" The history teacher said.
Teacher walked inside, then a girl follows behind. The girl was the most beautiful he had ever seen, even more beautiful than more Michelle.
The new girl is more than beautiful in his eyes. Gorgeous. Drop dead gorgeous. The new girl had blonde hair, her hair drops smoothly, her hairstyle, wavy, and curl at the end
Then there's her eyes, they seem to be piercing into your soul and stealing it away from your body. The eyes are brilliant shade, green on one eye, brown for the other.
Her mouth is small, but cute in a way. They always seemed pursed together, like she has always something on her mind.
Her ears are elvish, and on them ears seat a beautiful pair of black earrings.
Her skin is tan, but not so overly. Her skin is soft and smooth, almost to perfection.
Her face has a speck of freckle, so when she smiles, they seemed to form together. Her smile also shows a bit of a dimple.
And her body, like a supermodel. Not necessarily tall isbeauty. Her body was slender and her legs are long. Her *ahem* was also pretty big.
As soon as she walked in, literally every boy in class jumped out, excluding Edison of course. He has Michelle already. But Edison could not control his heart. It started to beat even faster. Why was his heart beating faster? Why did he felt this way? He already had a girlfriend. Maybe it's temporary, he thought.
But it continued on. Why?
<New Girl POV>
She stood in front of class, observing the goggling eyes. Ewwwww, she thought. They must be desperate just to date her. But they were ugly. Not worth it. As she scanned through the crowd, she noticed a guy behind the class, not goggling over her. He acted casual, like nothing is happening. OMG HE IS HAWT, she thought. I must have that guy, she thought, I must have him.
<Edison POV>
Through out history class, he noticed that the boys were all staring at her, observing her every move. So much so if u ask them what the new girl at 12.30 they could answer everything. Edison could not help but also steal a few glances. Oh how she brushes her hair, Oh how she jerks a little bit when she writes.
But Edison knew he had a girlfriend, but he why, oh why could he not resist the temptation and the sensation. He fell for her immediately, but then there was Michelle, whom he also fell in love when he first saw Michelle. But,the girl is different.
<New Girl POV>
The boy at the back, she knows that he sneaks peeks at her. She was just too beautiful, and she thought, even the most handsome guy would fall for her. She was determined to make him hers.
<Edison POV>
Whew, finally, end of history class.Edison quickly exited, as he had to meet with Michelle. Next period was Recess! As he exited through the back door, the new girl stopped her. Ok, why the hell did she stopped me! Edison thought.
"Hi!" The new girl said, as she brushed her hairs. Cute. The word came to Edison's mind without thinking about it.
"Hi!" He responded. The new girl extended her hand, Edison takes it.
"I really want to make friends, so can I be your friend? My name is Emily."
A cute name. Edison liked it.
<Emily POV>
The boy responded," Let's be friends, my name is Edison."
A cool name, like him. She smirked. "So you wanna go eat together?" She asked. Edison rejected, saying that he was meeting with someone. Drats. But it's okay, cause she was one step closer to making Edison his boyfriend.
<Edison POV>
"Nice meeting with you, how bout next time, you want to meet up?" Edison said, so as to not make Emily mad.
"See you later." He said.
The girl waved backed. Then Edison took off. What strucked him weird that although he was meeting with his girlfriend, he wasn't thinking about her. Instead, he was thinking about the new girl...
Emily.

Woot. Update. Yay. Much. Fun.Such. Wow. But seriously, if you enjoyed this story, be sure to VOTE for me. (I'm not going to force you but please)
Also, I have not been updating my other book <<Marina Jackson: The Hunter's Curse>>There might not be much update on that book as I wanted to make sure this book has around the same progress.