She Regularly Pray 5x a Day

She Regularly Prays Five Times a Day

She offers each of the five daily prayers at its appointed time, and does not let domestic chores or her duties as a wife and mother prevent her from doing so. Prayer is the pillar of the – whoever establishes prayer establishes faith, and whoever neglects prayer destroys the faith.2 Prayer is the best and most noble of deeds, as the Prophet, Sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, explained in the Hadeeth narrated by 'Abdullaah ibn Mas'ud, may Allaah be pleased with him: "I asked the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam,: 'What deed is most beloved by Allaah?' He said, 'To offer each prayer as soon as it is due.' I asked him, 'Then what?' He said, 'Treating one's parents with mercy and respect.' I asked him, 'Then what?' He said, 'Jihad (fighting) for the sake of Allaah.'"3 Prayer is the link between the servant and his (Rabb). It is the rich source from which a person derives strength, steadfastness, mercy and contentment, and it is a means of cleansing the stain of his or her sins: Abu Hurayrah, may Allaah be pleased with her, narrated: "I heard the Messenger of Allaah, Sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, say: 'What would you think if there were a river running by the door of any of you, and he bathed in it five times every day, would any trace of dirt be left on him?' The people said: 'There would be no trace of dirt on him.' He said: 'This is like the five daily prayers, through which Allaah erases sins.'"4 (Sharh al- Sunnah 2/175).
Jabir, may Allaah be pleased with him, said: "The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, said: 'The five daily prayers are like a deep river flowing by the door of any of you, in which he bathes five times every day.'"5 Prayer is a mercy, which Allaah has bestowed upon His slaves; they seek its shade five times a day and praise their Rabb (Lord), glorifying Him, asking for His help and seeking His mercy, guidance and forgiveness. Thus prayer becomes a means of purification for those who pray, men and women alike, cleansing them from their sins. 'Uthmaan ibn 'Affan, may Allaah be pleased with him, said: "I heard the Messenger of Allaah , sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, say: 'There is no Muslim person who, when the time for prayer comes, performs Wudu' properly, concentrates on his prayer and bows correctly, but the prayer will be an expiation for the sins committed prior to it, so long as no major sin has been committed. This is the case until the end of time.'"6 [Saheeh Muslim 3/112] There are very many Hadeeth which speak of the importance of Salah and the blessings it brings to the men and women who pray, and the rich harvest of benefits that they may reap thereby, every time they stand before Allaah in an attitude of humility and repentance.