Her main concern is the pleasure of Allaah

The true Muslim woman always seeks to earn the pleasure of Allaah in everything she does.

So she measures everything against this precise standard, and will retain or discard any practice accordingly.

Whenever there is a conflict between what pleases Allaah , and what pleases other people, she chooses what pleases Allaah , with no hesitation or argument, even if it will anger other people.

She does this because she knows, with her deep understanding of Islam and her own common sense, that pleasing the people is a goal that can never be achieved, and it will only bring about the wrath of Allaah.

The Prophet, sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, said: "Whoever seeks the pleasure of Allaah at the risk of displeasing the people, Allaah will take care of him and protect him from them. But whoever seeks the pleasure of the people at the risk of displeasing Allaah, Allaah will abandon him to the care of the people."

By weighing up her deeds in this precise fashion, the Straight Path will be clearly signposted for the Muslim woman.

She will know what she is allowed to do and what she should avoid; her unfailing standard is the pleasure of Allaah .

Thus the life of the Muslim women will be free from ridiculous contradiction which have ensnared so many of those who have deviated from the guidance of Allaah.

There are women whom one sees praying perfectly, but in many instances they follow their own desires and deviate from the right path. :(

In social gatherings they involve themselves in gossip and backbiting, criticising people, plotting against anybody they dislike, and putting words in their mouths so as to discredit them.

These people are suffering from weakness of faith and a failure to understand the true reality of this holistic religion which Allaah revealed to guide mankind in all aspects of life, both public and private, so that people might seek the pleasure of Allaah by obeying His commands and emulating the behaviour of the Prophet, sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam.

There are also women who obey Allaah in some matters, but disobey Him in others, acting according to their own whims and desires. Such people are, as it were, half-Muslims, and the split personality of those who have deviated from the guidance of Islam is one of the most dangerous psychological and spiritual disorders facing modern man.

---

may Allahu ta'ala guide us all.