The Evil Doing

The vampire Ordered me to bring one of my teachers to him, so I got him the teacher I hated the most. Mr. Duvane.   I told my teacher, "All the students ran into the woods, and they started fighting! Some of the students even passed out!!"  I said with a concerned voice. "SHOW ME QUICKLY!!!!" He said in an angry but also concerned voice.  I told him to follow me, and then when we got there, he saw what happened and was freaked out.  The green vampire again comes from what seems like nowhere appears. "HA HA HA!" Said the green vampire.  He also said, "I'll get you, Mr. Duvane!!"  "WHAT THE!!!!!!!  AHHHH!"
Mr. Duvane screamed as the vampire swooped down and plopped a cage around him.  Mr. Duvane started cursing, throwing f*** bombs, and other unpleasant words.  I hugged my knees, sitting under a tree, crying, too scared to move. Then, the green vampire teleported into the cage.  "MOTHER F*****!" Mr. Duvane screamed.  The green vampire showed his fangs, and Mr. Duvane screamed at the top of his lungs, which led to me screaming in terror and watching the horror as the green vampire drank his blood. Mr. Duvane fell to the ground. I screamed at the horrific sight of my teacher lying dead on the floor.  Least favorite or not, he didn't deserve to die, did he?