Lapis Love or Butter Hate ~SkyDoesMinecraft~

"Jesse, seriously, if I see him, don't expect me to be nice." Chase growled as he shoved his hands into his sweatshirt pocket. I kept quiet, being excited to see one of my idols.

"Chase, we came to PAX for a reason. We're meeting fans and checking out other Youtubers. As much as Libby and I don't want to go see ChuggaConroy, and you don't want to see SkyDoesMinecraft, CaptainSpraklez, and The Creatures, deal with it." Jesse said back, clearly annoyed.

I'm LibbyLovesLapis, but please, call me Libby or Lapis. That nickname aquired from the countless times that my best buds, J_FORCE115 and Chase_Tisch, called me Lapis Princess whenever we played Miencraft. So, they tend to call me 'Lapis' sometimes.

We're at PAX to meet fans and see our Youtube Idols. I'm excited to see Sky, Sparklez, and the Creatures.

"Libby, look!" Jesse said, pointing to where Sky sat with Deadlox, Jerome, Husky, Bajan, and TrueMu. Chase decided to let us have our fun and went to sit somewhere else.

"Hi," Jesse said in an excited tone that he only uses in his videos or when he really is excited to the max. It's like a derpy, baby voice sometimes.

"Whoa!" Sky said. "I know you. You're J_FORCE115!"

"You know me?" Jesse said, looking like he was going to cry.

"SkyDoesMincraft, the only person to make Jesse fanboy." I laughed.

"Ohhhh......you...." Sky said, disappointed. Wait....what did I do?

I guess he saw the confused look on my face because he began to explain his distaste for me.

"Your LibbyLovesLapis." He said. "The Squids use lapis a lot, dunno why."

"Wait....LibbyLovesLapis?" Someone asked. I hid my face in Jesse's backpack, acting like I needed something.

"What are you doing, Lapis?" He asked me.

"Looking for something..."

"There is nothing in here you'd like." Jesse said, looking confused.

"Go with it," I hissed.

"I can see you, clearly," Mitch said. I pulled my face from Jesse's backpack and looked up. He had his arms crossed.

"Libby.....what's going on?" Chase asked as he raced over to us, clearly confused at the glares I was recieving from both Jerome and Benja.

"I'm related to Mitch," I replied. (We have the same last name, but sadly aren't related.)

"You never told me?" Jesse asked, seriously hurt.

"You never told me about skyping Jordan when I am CLEARLY in love with his videos." I said.

"But this is different!" He exclaimed.

"Whatever," I sighed. "Let's just go."

"Hold it!" Mitch said. "You better get your butt over here and hug me!!"

I never told anyone, but Mitch was my cousin. We never hung out as kids, cuz I lived up in Michigan.

I jumped over the table and hugged Mitch. Mitch and I met once before, at Vidcon.

"Why are you hugging that Squid-loving thing?" Sky asked in total disgust.

"For your d@mn information," Jesse growled, his fists clenched. "She hates Squids and LOVES you. She was dying to meet you more than I was. The whole ride here she was like 'OMG! I GET TO MEET SKYDOESMINECRAFT!'"

"Don't stick up for me," I said with a sigh. "I can handle myself."

"Then why aren't you cussing him out? Or can you only do that behind the keys of a computer?" Jesse asked me, clearly upset with me.

"What am I supposed to do? Call him a jack@$$ in front of his fans, who will likely kill me?" I nearly shouted. "You know what? I don't know what your problem is, I don't rightly care. Call me when you realize we're best friends, not enemies that claw at each other's throats."

With that, I stormed off in a random direction. I ended up sitting down on the floor by a stage.

"Excuse me?" Someone asked. I looked up to see someone freaking awesome. "Why are you crying?" It was CaptainSparklez.