Chapter 1 Weird

I touched my cheeks to feel the salty, wet tears. I wiped them away. I didn't even know I was crying.

"I just had a fight with my best friend because I didn't ciss SkyDoesMinecraft out for being rude to me." I said softly. Jordan smiled at me and sat down next to me.

"LibbyLovesLapis," He grinned. "I love your videos."

"Y-You do?" I asked. I would be fangirling but I'm too hurt to do so.

Jordan nodded. "Come with me," He grabbed my hand. O.M.G. He dragged me to where Sky was.

"Apologize," He said. "This girl is freaking amazing!"

"Did he just say that?" I asked myself quietly, not realizing it.

"Yes, I did," Jordan chuckled. "You're amazing! I love watching your videos! I wait for them to come out and slightly fanboy when they do."

"LAAAAPPPPIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS!!!!" Chase yelled, runnign towards me, hugging me. "We thought you ran away! Don't do that!!"

"Whoa!" I gasped, pushing him back. "I was angry and ran off. I can't drive, you expect me to go somewhere?"

Chase laughed. Then he looked up. "Wait.....did you say you fanboy over her?"

"I do," Jordan said with a smile.

"Do you like her?" He asked. "Like....ship you two together?"

"You used the word ship!" I laughed. "PAX is a wonderful place. It's changing you and Jesse!"

"Shut up!" Chase whined.

Jordan blushed. "Uhm...."

"You ship the two of you!! OHH! What would that even be called?" Chase asked. "Lordan? Jibby?"

"I thought you were a dude...." I said. "Not a girl."

"This is what Cahse acts like when he finally relizes Libby has a chance at dating someone!" Jesse told the camera.

"You're filming this?" Chase asked angrily.

"I better run," he told the camera, handing it to me and running off. I laughed and pointed the camera at myself.

"Let me know in the comments or my channel which one of these idiot boys makes a better girl:  Chase or Jesse? Also, what is your favorite ship in the Gaming Community?" I then whispered, "I secretly ship Jase. Just kidding!!"

"I ship us," Jordan said. I blushed and looked down.

"OH COME ON!" Sky yelled. I glared at him.

"Oh shut up," Jason said. "Your just jealous that you were an @$$hole to her, even though you ship her and yourself."

"I do not!!" Sky yelled.

"Yes," Ty said.

"No," Sky repeated.

"Yes," Everyone said.

"Uhm..........girl totally pissed at Sky standing right here!" I said slightly.

"LibbyLovesLapis, CaptainSparklez, and SkyDoesMinecraft are conversing!" Someone giggled. I looked over to see a girl about 15. She was wearing a 'I secretly ship SkyDoesLibby'.

"WTF." I said. "What is that?" I pointed to her shirt.

"It's you and Sky's ship name." She said.

"It sounds like he's screwing me." I said, shuttering.

"I bet he'd love too." Jesse said as he and Chase returned. "Sorry, too, for earlier, bestie."

"If Sky wants to screw me, becuase you said it, I'm going to kill you in your sleep." I said.

"Sky wants to screw you, hard." Jason laughed. I blushed.

"Can we go, please?" Chase whined. "I wanna go see Chugga!!"

"The Creatures pannel is first and I MUST see the fluffy Sp00n, raging Nova, Evil Ze, Cat Kootra, Saracastic Seamus, Hyper Sly, Immortal Aleks, and BatDanz. TO THE AMAZINGNESS THAT IS LE CREATURES!" I say. Everyone around me laughs.

"Hey wait," Jordan said, stopping me. He handed me a piece of paper. "Call me."

I would have died right there but I still had more stuff to do hear at PAX. This is going to be the best day of life, if it isn't already.