Chapter 28 Fixing It.

I woke up in the hospital. Oh no! I hate this! Please, help me, somebody!

I began to thrash around in the white hospital bed, my arm stinging due to the IV. I shuddered as I saw it. Tears began to form in my eyes.

"Hey, hey," Someone whispered, placing their hands on my shoulders to relax me. I looked up to see Mitch. "It's OK,"

I whimpered. I desperately hated hospitals. If you don't get healed here, you usually die.

"Get me out of here," I begged him. "Please,"

Mitch sighed and turned his head. I noticed a group of people there. Team Crafted, Jordan, Jesse, Chase, Ileyah, Todd, Michaela, and Dawn.

I glared at the last person. Jesse protectively wrapped his arm around Dawn.

"What are you doing with that-" I was going to say something mean, but closed my mouth, leaning back onto the bed. "Just PLEASE get me out of here!"

"Can't," Mitch said as he sat down in a chair. "Doctor wants to monitor you."

"Why?" I whined quietly.

"You fell out unconscious from stress," He said. "We want to make sure that everything is OK,"

"But we went through this! Right Ty?" I asked, looking at my friend. He looked down, but nodded.

"Yeah, and it wasn't supposed to happen again!" Sky said. He looked angry.

After checking things out with the doctor, I was let go. I clung onto Ileyah and Michaela, scared to death for some reason.

"Whoa!" M gasped. "You OK?"

"No!" I cried.

"What's wrong?" Ileyah asked.

"I hate hospitals! Everyone's upset with me!" I said, my voice cracking.

"No one's mad at you," Quentin said. "Ty's just jealous. Jason and Sky both want you. Jesse is just upset that you don't support him and Dawn."

"If you can find your Prince Charming, shouldn't I find my Cinderella?" Jesse asked me.

"So....you're saying Dawn is your princess?" I asked as I pulled myself out of my hug with my two best female friends.

"Yup," Jesse said. "Just like Ileyah is Todd's Princess and you're-"

"My Princess." Sky said. "I don't care what I've done, what you've done, who wants you. You're mine. That's how it should have been in the first place, but I'm too much of a d*** to realize it!"

"And either she runs up and hugs him to death, or she runs away. Which will it be? Place your bets now!" Chase said.

"Are you recording?" I asked him, turning to see the camera in his hand.

"No, I'm just holding this camera in the air and talking to it." He replied sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "Hey guys! LibbyLovesLapis here and I just want to say that I hate Chase!" I giggled. "Nah, I love him like a brother! A really protective one at that."

Chase laughed. "Well, my Navi's (His fans cuz he loves Legand of Zelda), what do you think she'll pick? Sky? Or to run away? Or will she choose Jason? FIND OUT AN ANOTHER EPISODE OF MY FRIEND'S PROBLEMS!"

"I'm gonna make sure that when I start my series based off of that, it's gonna be less stupid." I said with a giggle.

"I KNOW WHAT IT SHOULD BE CALLED!" Michaela suddenly yelled. "So, OK, let's call it 'Lapises Reach For The Stars'."

"I like that." I smiled.

"I believe there is a question on the table." Jesse said.

"Yeah! And it's this: Jason, wanna do a series with me?" I asked.

Jesse facepalmed. "THAT'S NOT THE QUESTION, IDIOT!"

I laughed. "I know,"

"Sure," Jason smiled.

"BUT BACK TO THE QUESTION WITH SKY!" Jesse said. "PLEASE PLEASE DATE SKY! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! LIBBY, PLEASE!"

I slowly backed away from him. "Why?"

"BECAUSE I SHIP YOU! I ACTUALLY SHIP SOMETHING, LIBBY! DATE SKY, GET MARRIED, HAVE KIDS!"

"Uhm......I'm scared," I hid behind Jerome.

"No, but really, date him!" Jesse said.

"I'm all for TrueLapis," Chase said.

"SkyDoesLibby," Jesse said. They began to argue about it.

"For startes, that's a horrible ship name," I said. "For two, idiots, I pick Sky,"

"YES!" Jesse screamed. He hugged me tightly. "I LOVE YOU!"

"OK DOOD, NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I joked, pushing him away and running to Sky, who gladly accepted me into his arms. "DAWN, CONTROL JESSE!"

"I thought that was your job!" She laughed.

"If it was, I should have been fired years ago," I giggled. "Sorry for...you know...."

"I shouldn't have kissed Sky," She said. "Truth is, I actually ship you two."

"SO I SAY THAT WE ALL GO GET SOME FOOD TO CELEBRATE!" Jesse shouted, happily skipping off to the car.

"Uh, dood?" I said. "I'm sure you just ate."

"That was on my date with Dawn for breakfast 4 HOURS AGO!" He said.

"I haven't had anything to eat but a piece of Prizza," I said. :DANGIT JASON, NOW YOU'VE GOT ME SAYING IT!"

"You had 3, actually," Jordan laughed. "But yeah, food sounds good."

"FOOD!" We all got into about three cars and drove to some resturaunt I didn't know the name of. All I know is that things are how they should be, for now.