Andrew

"Mom, there's a musical play in school and I kinda want to be there."

"Sure sweetie. Make us proud."

"Of course, especially I got the lead role."

"That's great! By the way, make sure Ali knows so she'll watch and maybe ask your cousin to come over for the play."

. . . . .

"Andrew you're really is something."

"Thanks manager."

"With that handsome face, good image, and voice, for sure girls will be on their knees."

"Thanks. It's kinda flattering."

"We'll start in locals then international."

. . . . .

"Trish, are you really okay?"

"Yeah. I'm good."

"If you're really okay then, why are you frustrated?"

"I can't keep my feelings anymore."

"I don't get it."

"I love you Andrew."

. . .

I woke up early so I could fix myself without rush. I prepared my clothes for today then drop it on the bed: a leather jacket, a gray shirt with v-neckline, blue jeans and my loafers. Way to be fashionable, Mr. Handsome.

I took a quick jog on the treadmill and lifted some weights to tone my muscles and abs. Yup, I have 'em for future use.

After that, I took a shower then wore my clothes. I ran downstairs to see mom preparing breakfast, dad reading his newspaper, Ali is reading her science book and is already seated, and so I took my seat to look at the table. I saw pancakes, bacon, ham, eggs, black coffee for dad, mint tea for mom, hot choco for me and milk for Ali.

"Mom, dad, after dismissal, i'm going out with Trish then we'll head to the studio afterwards for vocalization and practice for the Christmas ball of our school and the nearby town's high." I said biting on the bacon.

"Okay. Just be home tonight." Mom looking at me smiling.

"Mom, dad, after school my teacher wants to talk with you in her office." Ali turned to mom and dad.

"Why? What's the matter? Something's wrong?" Mom turned to her and obviously worried.

"Mom, it's okay. She just wants to talk about the musical play that I successfully auditioned." Ali took a bite on her pancake.

"That's great! We'll be there honey." Dad answere slicing the pancake on his plate.

"Andy." Ali is on her sweet voice. I smell she wants something.

"Yes Ali?" I turned to her.

"May I have a ride to school with you?" Ali said on her sweetest voice and making her best to make a puppy face.

"Tell me a reasonable explanation, why I should give you a ride?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I just got my bike's tires flat and I don't want to buy new ones for I am going to save my money. And besides, Trish won't mind." She intertwined both hands of hers and still on her puppy face mode. She looks cute there.

"Oh really?" I shook my head amused of her excuse.

"Please Andy."

"Fine. It's a good thing I love you so much." She stood up of her seat beside me and hugged me.