Anime-Niac: A Shy Girl's World

You know the shy girl in the back of the class? The one that never talks, the one that knows all the answers, and the one who just hides her face in her scarf whenever you try to talk to her? Yeah, that girl is me. 

I don't like to talk much, and trust me, there is a very good reason for that. But, even though I don't talk, even though I don't interact, even though I always look away, I am loud. I'm am expressive, and the only way you would know, was if you have read the words that I have written.     When I write, I can get away. I can create a marvelous world. A world with dragons, fairies, and adventures, a world with romance, a world of adventure, and a world where everyone is accepted for who they are.     

In this world I am loud. In this world I don't hide. In this world I don't fear. In this world I can be who ever I want to be. In this world I can have the amazing adventure that I've always dreamed of.     

So go ahead and ignore me. If you want, try to talk to me. Heck, you can even make fun of me. You already do. I'll just continue to hide in my scarf. Because I have my writing, and I know that I can be whoever I want, without you judging me. I know that in my writing, I can finally be me.

********************

Follow and support Anime-Niac!  Happy 2nd day of #WattpadBooksAreRealBooksToo, everyone!