Chapter 1

I walked out of my medium sized modern bathroom and over to my bed where my clothes for today were laid on my bed. I took off the towel wrapped around me and threw it in my hamper. The cold breeze from my open window was hitting my bare body as I quickly went to grab a bra and underwear from my drawer. I put them on and put socks on my feet. I put my legs through the leggings and brought it up to my waist before I put my jeans on. I put my white v neck on and put my hands through the sleeves of my gray sweater my brother got me.

I live in a loft in New York City, two floors, one bedroom, one bathroom. My parents actually got this place for me which I hate cause I can't afford it myself. My parents are rich correction, my family is rich but I don't want to use the money to get what I want or need. I want to earn it myself, that's why I'm working to pay my parents off. My brother and I are completely different, he doesn't mind using our parents money but I do. It's their money and I want to be able to make my own money. My brother is a stockbroker so he makes good money combined with the money he takes from our parents, I swear Vinnie is the good child and I'm like the rebellion one. Of course, since my parents are rich and known everyone believes I'm the good girl. I get what I want when I want, spoiled rich girl, they are completely wrong.

I walked downstairs and walked over to grab my jacket. I put it on and zipped up before putting my bag over my shoulder. I grabbed my phone and walked out of my place. I made sure to lock up before I walked down the steps before heading to Starbucks. I'm not a big Starbucks person like most New Yorkers are, I just like my hot chocolate during winter. I grabbed my hot chocolate and took sips as I walked to NYU.

I walked up to the door and pulled it open as I walked in. I smiled at the security guard as I headed up the two little steps. I was a senior at NYU already halfway done. I walked into my first class which was creative writing. I sat on the end seat of the second row. I put my bag on the seat next to mine and took another sip of my hot chocolate as I took out my notebook and pen.

A guy walked in when Professor Ryan was in mid conversation. He was wearing a black trench coat, tight black jeans and boots. He looks furious but somewhat hot. Everyone stopped and just stared at him. He walked over to the girl sitting in front of me.

"Give it to me" he held his hand out and looked at the girl.

"I said we can talk about this later" she mumbled to him.

"Give it to me Mia! I told you already"

"Harry please" she said lowly.

Harry, his name suits him "Mia, we are over give me my fucking keys back!"

Mia bent down and began to look through her bag as Harry looked up at me and smirked. I shook my head and looked down at my notebook. I saw Mia sit up and she just had the keys in her hand about to give it to him when he yanked it out of her hand.

 I saw Mia sit up and she just had the keys in her hand about to give it to him when he yanked it out of her hand

"Thank you" he looked at me again before leaving and winked.

Who does this guy think he is? Once he left, I asked Mia if she was okay.