Chapter 8

Thought I'll surprise you guys with an update! :) - Nicole

Today was my date with Harry and I have to admit I was nervous but excited.

"Niall, I'm going to work"

"Wait, you can't" He stood in front of the door.

"Why can't I?"

"Because..."

"Is this about last night? Why was Harry here, what did he say?"

"He needs you to stay in today"

"But I need to go to work, I have to pay off my parents Niall!"

"I know but it's for your safety"

"My safety?! He didn't talk to me about it"

"Isabella" Niall glared at me.

"Niall, if this regards my safety he should've talked to me about it instead of you"

"Talk to him about it"

"I will" I growled.

I went back to my room and called Harry, before he could even speak, I started yelling at him.

"How dare you go to Niall when it regards my safety! If it regards my safety, you talk to me, do you hear me?"

"Yes Isabella"

"Now why can't I leave the apartment?"

"Because the guy that is hosting the fight, Michael is having his guys looking for you"

"What? Why do they want me?"

"So they can force me to fight. If they use you as leverage then I'm going to have to fight"

"And if you don't?"

"Let's not worry about that"

I sighed "It'll be bad right?"

"Yeah"

"Harry, I know I said that I don't want you to fight but just do it okay?"

"Izzy"

"For me, Harry. Do it for me, for Ava"

I heard Harry take a deep breath "Okay but I want you to come okay? You'll stay by Niall's side the whole time"

"Fine just as long as you fight"

"I will"

"I'll see you tonight?"

"Yeah, love see you tonight"

"Okay" I hanged up and went to the kitchen to find I'm alone in the apartment "Niall?" I called out.

I sighed as I sat down on the couch and turned on Sex in The City. I laid down and ended up falling asleep. I woke up and saw someone standing at the end of the couch. I sat up against the armrest and brought my knees to my chest.

"W-Who are you?"

"A friend of Michael's" he smirked as he came closer to me with his hand out.

"Please just let go of me!"

He grabbed me and pushed me off the couch. I was screaming and yelling as he pushed me into his car.

"Why are you doing this?!" I asked.

"I think you know why Isabella"

We got to these warehouse, he held onto my arm pretty tightly as he sat me down on a chair and tied my hands and feet up.

"What now?" I asked him, I knew Harry was going to save me. He said he will protect me no matter what and I trust him.

"Calling your boyfriend"