Chapter 1

Mary's p.o.v

"It was another ordinary day for me i already knew how this day was going to go".

I heard foot steps coming down to the basement. i begin to panic.

MARY?????? i heard my dad yell. 

I stood up and noticed him.

he came to me and hit me in my face really hard i had bruises all on my face.

Get ready for school you stupid bitch. he yelled at me.

i got up and i began to wait for him to unchain my ankle. 

You have 30 minutes to get ready and make the time useful.

he went up stairs to do god knows what.

i followed behind him slowly until i heard him go back in his room.

i got me a pair of pants and a plain black t-shirt and  my all red converse.

i put a Bandana around my mouth so no one can see my busted lip.

i pulled my hair up and grabbed my things and left for school.

i hate my life. i live with my dad and my step mom.

my dad cheated on my mom and they split up. i use to live with my mom but she met a guy named Ronnie and he got her addicted to drugs and she began to abuse me and so did Ronnie. So i was forced to live with my dad. He abuse and rapes me and my stepmom Carrie can abuse me anytime she want's and she does. i get bullied at school by so many people. i know i'm trash but they don't have to keep treating me like that.   There's this guy named harry styles he abuse me to. i have all my classes with him and i have to sit next to him in all of my classes.  Harry hits me everyday and he don't show any sympathy afterwords. But i just let go all of my pain by cutting my self. i have a lot of scars on my arm that i keep hidden.

I arrived at school and we had our partners up on the board. i looked at my partner and i see i had harry as a partner. i know our names rhyme but that truly don't mean that they  belong with each other. i sat down at our desk our desk was pulled to gather.  i looked up and seen harry looking at the board.

WHAT THE FUCK. HARRY YELLED!

Mr.Styles  your tone! the teacher said.

sorry but can i switch partners please???? harry said

No Harry Now sit.

Niall began to laugh.

it's not funny Niall. harry said

harry sat down next to me.

harry began to pinch me. i winced in pain

he began to kick my bruised ankle.

i was almost crying i was in pain this felt like home all over again.

Alright class to day you and your partner will have to learn about the human body and you will have to look at their body but not the private places and i will assign you the body parts and this project will be due in two days and you have to write down everything you see on your partner body.

Mr. Adams begin to assign us the body parts.

Niall & Sarah - foot and hands

Liam & Cassie- face and elbows 

Louis & Lilly-  sholders and knees 

Lisa & Myle-  eyes and nose

Zayn & Zoey- fingers and teeth-ears 

Mary and harry- wrist - ankle- thy's 

I began to panic