장 하나

지민 피오우뵈 《Jimin POV》
"Hey wake up" "huh?" "Wake up we're in class pabo" "what" I asked while rubbing my eyes roughly, "Wait where am I again?" "PARK JIMIN" I heard my teacher shout, instantly my head bolted up and I sat straight in my seat. "This is already the 3rd time this week for you to fall asleep in a class, you will go to the school nurse in the break and you will get 2 hours detention after school, understood?" she stated in a frightening tone so I just nodded and looked down. "Anyways let's continue..." she said but I stopped listening to after that. My best friend Jungkook who was sitting next to me handed me a note quietly without the teacher noticing.
'hyung you seriously need to rest. has something been bothering you lately?'
"It's nothing don't worry" I whispered and shot him a reassuring look. He just shrugged and continued taking notes.
I asked myself mentally "actually has something been bothering me? No but maybe..-" then I heard the obnoxious bell ring interrupt my weird thoughts. I quickly gathered my stuff and told jungkook to meet me in the cafeteria after I come back from the nurse. //groan

"So, Mrs. Kim sent you here because you have been very tired in the last few days, correct?" "Correct" "And what is the reason for your tiredness? Do you go to sleep late? At what time do you normally go to sleep?" "I don't know. I go to sleep at 9:30pm normally but this week I went to sleep at 1:30am" "Goodness, has something been bothering you lately?" I swear if someone asks that question again I will go insane. "No. It hasn't" I said in a sharp and annoyed tone, but apologized quickly, gotta respect my elders. "Aha okay, please try to go to sleep sooner, don't eat anything 4hours before going to bed and put your phone away. It is for your own good. Now you are free to go, enjoy lunch!" "Thank you, 안녕히 계서" I exited the room and made my way to the cafeteria.

While I was walking I bumped into someone, I bowed and wanted to walk past but the person blocked me. When I looked up I saw Seohyeon a girl I dated 2 years ago before we broke up. She was cheating with Yoongi, I have always hated him but after seeing him steal my girl I couldn't even look normally at him, I was... disgusted. "What do you want?" I asked slightly hurt because of the memories "Cutie, I want you~" she cooed with an annoying voice. She always tries to sound cute and alot of guys fall for her, me, for example. "Please let me go I've had enough trouble today" "Oppa~ First you have to kiss mee~" "Aniyo, you don't deserve me after what you've done" I said sounding rather sad than tough, exactly the opposite of what I've wanted and ran past her into the cafeteria.

I saw Jungkook sitting at our table already and waving at me still sipping his orange juice, cute. I walked over to the table spotting Taehyung and Jin also with Jungkook, ayee the whole squad. "Jiminie Pabo!!" Taehyung greeted being his loud self. "Hi" Jin said and then continued eating his food, wow. "So, what took you so long" "Well, first I went to the nurse and she gave me a speech about how I should go to sleep earlier and not eat anything 4hours before bed... The usual" Jin stopped eating and stood up "What if I eat 3 hours before bed, will I die or something? Food is precious you always have to eat it. Life is about eating." he then sat himself back down and acted as if nothing happened-still eating his food-. We all went silent and stared at him "What? It's the truth" "Uh, okay I have math class so I'm gonna go now, 안녕!" "안녕 Jungkook-ah" we said in unison. After chatting for a while eventually we all left the squad table and made our ways to our current classes.
Time skip: after class and detention

'Finally no more school, I'm so done with all these teachers and homework. I can't wait to come home, get comfy and eat chips -dramatic sigh-. Why can't school be easier.' I thought to myself as I was exiting the school building, slowly starting to drool at the thought of a rich meal. I saw Jungkook standing by the school gate, he was waiting for me so we could go home together, normally today I would go home alone but I had detention . "Math class was so boring... I don't understand anything, not even which page in the book we read" he whined. "Maybe you should sometimes listen to what the teacher is saying and not... well think about Taehy-" Smack, Jungkook slapped my arm, well he did tell me not to talk about Tae. "Jimin!", he whisper-shouted, "You know how I feel about Taehyung..." "I'm sorry! But, I should make a ship name for you two" he rolled his eyes and turned left into his own street. "Bye Jimin-hyung" "Bye!" After that I took out my headphones and started listening to music, my parents left on a business trip so when I came home I was alone, thank god. I  had dinner and went to sleep, nothing special, until I heard footsteps in the corridor but then my eyes closed shut and dreamland welcomed me....

To be continued....

Yay 1st chapter! I hope you enjoy reading my fanfics, if you find any grammatical errors comment! Bye nerds, don't let Jimin steal your jams! ....if you have any