Chapter 1

Andrew P.O.V
So I'm on my way to skool. Shit the other day we had a turf war which was crazy live. "Hey papi chulo." Lila said hugging me. "Bitch get off me yu sucked the whole football team dick." I said
pushing her.

"Yu wasn't saying
that when yo dick was in my mouth." She said mugging me." That's because I was the first to smash,nd no disrespect sorry for calling yu a bitch."I said hugging her then I walked away. I already kno these bitches finna be all ova me. "Wassup Devil."my home Quan nd Tay said. "Shiid wats good." I said dapping him up. "Nigga it's cool, but I missed y'all." Quan said.

"Shut yo gay ass up." Tay said pushing Quan. "Shiid that's not gay bruh missed hanging." I said punching Tay because he kno Quan don't have nobody his momma died, he neva met his dad, nd he the only child. "Wateva but how my baby Roxy doing." Tay said. He fucked Roxy but she ducked out on his ass but he still crushing. "Bitch fuck yu nd Roxy." I said pointing in his face. "Fuck Roxy wat?" Uhhh it was Roxy. "Hey baby." Roxy said touching Tay package.

"Stop touching his dick we don't wonna see that." I said slapping her hand. "Fuck yu Andrew!" Roxy yelled. "Bitch.... Don't call my government name." I said looking down when I said bitch. I hated calling girls bitches nd hoes even tho some r. "Man wateva C'mon Tay." She said pulling him in the locker room. She is a hoe. "Wat they finna do?" Quan asked. "She probably boutta suck his dick." I said motioning him. "I'm trying to get a quick fuck." Quan said. I was boutta punch his ass but he was on the phone.

He hung up. "Hey daddy." It was Jocelyn I was about to fuck her but she loose asf. "Wassup." I said hugging her. Don't get me wrong she cool to be around but she addicted to my dick. I did fuck her 2 times but nie she loose to loose my shit come back out. "Wassup Quan." She said looking seductive. "Eww bitch yu ain't finna give me ads." He said. She slapped him he pushed her. "Ima get my sister on yo ass li hoe." He said pulling out his phone. "No don't do that shit." I said pushing his phone. We walked away. We saw some bad hoes. "Who wonna do some strange for a piece of change." I said pulling out a stack of cash.

"Wat yu want daddy?" They said. We all walked in the place where everybody fuck. I juss let dem suck my dick, Quan nasty ass had a three some. I left nd went to my locker. Some girl was bye my locker she look cute from behind. She got curves, she brown skin, she slim thick her ass fat. "Excuse me my nigga wtf yu looking et." She said wit an attitude.

She got some titties they big nd she fine. She got swag to. "Mybad shawty,I den mean to stare but yu beautiful." I said. "Wateva I kno I am,but thanks yu fine tho." She said looking et her phone. "Wats yo name ma?" I said putting in my combination. "Why?" She said. "I wonna kno yo name must be pretty lik yu." I said stoking her face. Damn that's corny. "Well nigga my name Brianna Clay, yu can call me Bre or my street name Brit." She said holding out her hand.

Okay she a hustler I'm guessing. "Ohh shit anyway my government name Andrew Widfil, yu can call me Daddy or my street name Devil." I said shaking her hand. "Devil it is because I only got one daddy nd that's my farther." Bre said. "Mami let me take yu out." I said. "Yu gotta prove yu worthy to take me out." She said walking away. "Dayyyum who det?" Quan said walking past her looking et her ass. "Stay away I'm working on her." I said going into class.