Chapter 11

After the party

Jaye P.O.V

After the party the 6 of us cleaned up. Me nd Bre was picking up plates while the boiz was by the pool cleaning nd talking. Liyah sat down on the bar stool nd put her hand on her forehead. "Soo" Bre said grabbing my hand to stop. "Sooo wat?" I said laughing. "Wat yu giving Beast?" She said smirking. "I got him the best gift eva!" I said licking my lips in a seductive way. "Shiid me 2 bae!" Bre said kissing my cheek. "Mine gone make him  remember it forever." I said playfully dancing on her. "Alright den." She said laughing as in stop nd walked to Liyah. "Wats wrong bae?" I asked her. "I'm ready to go, I was gonna fuck Demon but this baby almost here." She said rubbing her stomach. "Baby it's okay." I said kissing her stomach her baby is my niece nd Bre the god mom. "Jaye C'mon!" My bae so impatient her ready fa his gift. Me,Bre,Tay,nd Demon all pulled off at the same time.

Et our house
Beast P.O.V
Me nd Jaye finally made it to the room we was tonguing all up in each other mouth my girl a great kisser real shit. She broke our kiss once I laid her down on the bed. She walk in the closet. "Here bae look et yo gift." She said cheesing hard as she handed me the bag. I pulled out a red lingerie. "Ohhh shit!"I said. I wonder wat tf she got in mind she kno I'm a freak. " ima cum back!"she said grabbing the lingerie. I just notice she said CUM oh she a freak too iight. She came out the bathroom ohhh shit that lingerie wasn't helping I was hard asf.

Jaye P.O.V
IK my lingerie turned him on. His pole shot right up. I seductively walked up to him. We started kissing. Then he ripped my lingerie straight off me. He laid me on the bed as he script out his clothes. He kissed down my body. "Ohh." I moaned I was getting hooorny. He started eating me right. He was flipping his tongue,he was making me cum. "Yu lik that huh." He smirking. I nodded so he can take care of me. After I licked me he started sucking my tittes. OK his freaky ass. He  stop then sucked on my neck nd fingered me. I tried to hold my moaning nd groaning in but the slip out. "Ohhh.... Tay....ahhhh." I moaned. Then I came again he lick his fingers nd slipped his big ass dick in my v-card. "Ohhh this shit hurt." I whined. "Daddy gonna take care of his baby girl." He said slipping the rest of the inches in. He started slow. Then he pick up the paste "ohh lord... Ohhh good god!" I moaned. I started to match his motion nd we was getting it. The bed was breaking oh god. This was sweet love. He picked me up off the bed. He started doing this very hard motion I couldn't match it. My lovely juice flow down. He was hitting all my spots every time he pushed in. "Yu wonna try 69?" He asked stopping the motion. "Yea...*breathe..... Anything fa yu." I said. Remind yu he still standing up wit me wrapped around him. He flipped me up side down. Ima skip this part y'all......... After that he turned me around my ass was on his stomach. I put my hands on the floor. He put it on me. He started beating my pussy up. No lie it felt good asf. I was craving this all day. I was about to come. But he pulled out. Im lik nigga why yu stop. He laid me back on the bed. He started pounding me. "Awe.....Tay." I moaned. I was about to come but he pulled out again. "Taaay." I said rolling my eyes. "Tell daddy how much yu need me." He said pounding harder every time he pound I could feel him get harder. He was getting deeper in my pussy. "Ohhh daddy I need yu to plz me." I said moaning nd laughing. He stuck it in harder Ig I made him mad. "Owe!" I said. He laughed he pulled out. "Your turn." He said pulling me on top. I rode him lik a pro. He picked me up off his pole nd turn me to sit on his stomach. After I was sitting on his stomach he caved his dick right in my spot. He began to guide me in a sway motion. We both came together. I got off. But he pulled my arm. "We going all night." He whispered in my ear. So we back busy. Now ik why they call him beast.

Bre P.O.V
I ran in the house befo Devil. I ran in the room nd turn off the lights nd lite the candles. The roses were already every where. I ran in the bathroom nd put on a green lingerie BC that's my baby fav color. Thank god Ruby was et a friends house. I turned off the bathroom light. Nd waited for my baby.

Devil P.O.V
I walked in the house rose petals were oh the floor I laughed. I locked the door. Nd followed the petals. I walked in the room nd saw candles there was a note.
*note*
Bae take them clothes off!!! Keep the boxers on plz don't flash me. Yo gift gone be out soon muah!
I laughed et her silly ass nd did ass I was told. I laid on the bed. She came out in a green lingerie. "Oh Baee!" I said smirking. I got up nd picked her up. She got down we started kissing. I could tell she was horny BC she slipped her hand in my boxers. She pulled them down. So I took that lingerie off her. We got to work. She got on top. She put as much of me in her as she could. After she rode my pony  I was deep in her gut. I was hitting her spots cause she was screaming my name.
Not gonna tell all of this!!!!