Dangerously Unique

You know living in a zombie apocalypse sure does change a girl. Before this I would have been wondering if I finished my biology homework, not if I had remembered to reload my rifle. Your probably slowly walking away
from this book at the moment, wondering what I'm smoking and where you could get some by now. Sorry,this is my reality I've taken time out of my life to tell you my story,and if you don't appreciate it well you can go fuck a cactus while I go looking for a fuck to give. I wasn't always this mean but like I said, a zombie apocalypse sure could change a girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I can start from the beginning...

When IT first started I was at home, I had just finished putting my hair in a French braid so I could go running when I heard a scream from downstairs. I grinned, thinking it was my brother Tobias giving my sister Astrid a wet-willy... again. The screams got louder and more urgent, after a minute or two, they stopped. I pulled on some black Sophie's and a tight blue tank and jogged downstairs. It was quiet. That was the first clue that something was terribly wrong. It was never EVER quiet in my house. And then there was the obvious blood splatters on the wall... eyes wide with terror I followed the trail of blood down the wall. It kinda looked as if something had been slammed and dragged down the wall. I followed the trail with my eyes until it disappeared behind the couch. Approaching it carefully I heard a soft gurguling sound, as if someone was trying to rinse their mouth out..From that moment on, I knew I would never forget the sight that greeted me. My sister, my blonde haired blue eyed sister laying in the ground, a pool of blood flowing from the ragged wound on her neck. Dead. Her blue eyes staring up at nothing. The familiar fire that usually burned in her eyes...gone. Falling to my knees beside her, not caring that i was sitting in her blood i cradeled her limp head to my chest sobbing like a child. Then i felt a soft movement,as if in slow motion her hand lifted and pointed to something behind me. Then she fell limp again. Hearing a moan i turned around...only to come face with my father. Okay,seeing a 6'5 man growling at you would have most people shiting themselves, but me being the idiotic person I am,I ran up to him and sobbed into his shirt..

Okay, so not one of my smoothest moves but hey cut me some slack. Anyways, what I did not expect home to do was wrap his hands around my throat and start to squeeze. My eyes popped open and I clawed at his hands to get free. Seeing how that was futile I did the last thing I expected to do to my father...I kneed him in the crotch. Flesh eating monsters or not ,men are men and apparently... it still hurts.

Dropping my to the ground I toppled over a small table and landed on my ass. Seeming to recover quickly he charged me again. Looking for something to protect myself with,I grabbed a leg of the table and swung it blindly. I felt it hit flesh. I opened my eyes just in time to see my father...or what was once my father topple to the ground. Dragging the table leg out of him, I saw what had killed him. There was a two inch nail sticking out of it. My eyes welled with tears,but now was not the time so I held them back. Turning back around I realized with a sinking feeling, that my supposedly dead sister was gone.

-----------------------------------------------************----------------------------------------

So Yeah guys new story tell me what you think and how it is so far. I haven't updated my other bpolicy lately but I'll try. I love feedback good and bad. Sorry it's not edited, next chapter should be sometime soon. Thanks guys!