Grounders

Recap

I looked at Octavia and grabbed her hand, we slowly walked down the ramp and looked at each other slightly before jumping into the grass. Tavia took a deep breath and looked at me with that knowing smirk.

"We're back bitches!!!!!!!!" We both screamed as loud as possible. Everyone ran out of the dropship into the beautiful unknown earth.

(Third-Person's POV)

Clarke Griffen stood there frowning at the group of teens acting like children, she pulled out her map then her frown deepened when she saw mount weather. 

"Why so serious princess,"Finn Collins asked with a slight smirk."it's not like we died in a fiery explosion." 

"Try telling that to the two guys who tried to follow you out of their seats." Clarke snapped back. 

"You don't like being called princess, do you princess?" Finn asked, his smirk growing. 

"Do you see that peak over there?" Clarke asked dodging Finn's question. 

"Yeah." Finn replied completely oblivious to Clarke's point. 

"Mount weather, there's a radiation soaked forest between us and our next meal,"Clarke replied looking at Finn's confused face. "they drooped us on the wrong damn mountain." Clarke concluded looking over towards mount weather. 

1 hour later 

"We got problems the communication system's dead, I went to the roof a dozen panels are missing; heat fried the wires." Wells Jaha replied looking at his former best friend and crush. 

"Well all that matters right now is getting to mount weather," Clarke said looking at the best friend who betrayed her "see look this is us and this is were we need to get if we want to survive." Clarke replied showing him her drawing of the land so far. 

"Were'd you learn to do that?" Wells asked Clarke but at dark looked formed over her face, Well's realized and of course opened his mouth.

"Your father." Wells concluded. 

And of course at that time someone intervened "Cool a map, they got a bar in this town, I'd buy you a beer." Jasper Jordan completely failed with his flirting. 

"You mind." Wells slightly pushed Jasper. 

John Murphy walked up with his little posey. "Hey hey hey,  hands off of him he's with us." 

"Look relax we're just trying to find out were we are." Wells tried to reason. 

"Were on the ground that not good enough for you." Bellamy Blake called over from the side were he and his sisters stood. 

"We need to find mount weather you heard my father's message, that has to be our first priority." Wells argued. 

"Screw your father." The blake twins snapped. 

"What you think your in charge here.........." Octavia started looking over towards the chancellor's son.

"You and your little princess?" Odette snapped, making Wells jump slightly. 

"Do you think we care who's in charge," Clarke started looking at Odette."we need to get to mount weather, not because the chancellor said so but because the longer we wait; the hungry we get and the harder this will be," By now Clarke was talking to the whole camp. "how long do you think we'll last without those supplies; we're looking at a 20 mile track okay, so if we wanna get before dark we need to leave.....now. " Clarke tried to reason with the camp.