Ch. 1

It's Saturday my last day here in California so me and some of my friends decided to goto a cove we found when we were wondering around. It didn't take us long to get there but we saw that some people where already there so we put our boards down and walked up to them. While we were walking up to them I told my friends I'll talk but only because I knew that they would have started something.
"Hi excuse me but umm what are you guys doing here?" I asked shyly
"Having fun why?" asked some guy with blonde hair
"Well this is our secret hangout so do u mind going to the beach that's like 20miles away please?"
"So but we were hear first so if u don't like it then u can leave" one of his friends with brown hair said roudly
I just turned around and walked away I mean I would love to argue with that guy and get my way just cuz I'll pretend to cry then he would be the bad guy and feel bad and leave but I just want to have fun with my friends on my last day here. My and my Girl Lilly we take off our clothes so we're just in our bathingsuits and grab our boards and go into water and start surfing. I pointed out a huge wave and Lilly fell off her board on the wave. I noticed everyone here was watching me so I obviously showed off I mean who wouldn't. After a few more waves I decided to take a break and head to shore my friends we're laughing at something random. Then the guy with blonde hair and another one of his friends who had the brightist blue eyes I have ever seen.
"Hey u where great" the blonde hair said
"ummm thanks"
"I'm Jack and this is Nash"
"I'm Mallary but call me Mal"
"nice to meet you" they said at the same time
"Ur Nash as in Nash Grier?"
"yup"
"so then ur Jack Johnson and ur other friend is Jack Gilimsky?"
"yep"
"I don't know y I didn't recognize you guys from the start I met u guys at Magcon last year"
My phone went off I answered it then I hung up. I told my friends I got to go my dad wants me home. Before I left I got Johnson's and Nash's number and I gave Lilly my board and told her to keep it.
Skipping to after Mal gets home
I eat some pizza my dad ordered then I went to sleep.