Heated

I am singer no scratch that I'm a vocalist no even scratch that. And as a performer I feel like it is my job to make music that connects to any type of audience there may be out there. Whether it be kids struggling with depression or kids struggling with you know eating disorders anything of any kind I want to write about because I want to make someone feel like somebody understands. So when I sit down and I think of all the things I've been through and I think of all the people that have met and I think of all the places I've been in and the workers that have been in and out of my life. It makes me want to write music for other little kids because I'm 17 so I'm not an adult but I'm not a kid. So every time I sing a song even if it's a talent show or its to senior citizens or to my parents or its to myself I put every single heart and soul into it because I want someone to feel just a little fraction of what I was feeling at that moment of why that song stuck with me. I want someone to feel that somebody else out there doesn't understand if somebody else out there loves to party that somebody else out there and cries all the time that somebody else out there and have their heart broken. And as a performer nothing can get any better than that.