Eight

"Liam this is your child too," Niall lets out a frustrated sigh,"you can't just neglect it like that," he yells.

"Niall just shut up," Liam rolled his eyes,"I'm not neglecting my child. I just don't want it," he shouted. Niall nodded his head as hurt spread across his face. The fake blonde put his hand on his three almost four month bump that he managed to hide,"plus you're a little slut how do I know this thing," Liam pointed to his bump,"is even mine."

"Oh shut up Liam we both know this kid is yours," Niall spat,"you know what Liam I bet if I were Louis you would be so happy right now, but know I'm just the boy you fucked because you know Louis will never love you."

"Niall you know that's not true."

"Then you just fucked me to get back Harry. I bet that's it isn't it. Oh maybe it's both," Niall yelled,"you know Liam I actually liked you," was all he said before storming off slamming the front door.

"God," Liam ran his hand down his face,"I messed up," he hated himself right now. Liam sat on his bed staring at his wall for a good hour and a half. What finally got his attention was a text from Niall.

Niall-I have an appointment on Thursday. Come if you want *local clinic* there's the address

Liam smiled. He had two days to make it right he decided,"I'll be there," he told himself.

••••••••••••

"Haz, am I fat?" Louis asked looking in the mirror at his little bump. It was a little bigger than usual because he was having two instead of one.

"Lou, you're perfect," Harry smiled walking up to Louis,"and plus our babys wants us to know they're there," he said. Louis chuckled.

"Can they do that with out making papa fat," Louis complained. Harry chuckled at Louis' complaints.

"I'm afraid not," the taller one of the two laughed.

"You know I wouldn't be showing this much if I wasn't pregnant with twins, thanks," Louis mumbled.

"Oh, Lou don't say that. You'll hurt my feelings," he fake pouted,"and you're hurting our little money's feelings," Harry placed his hand on Louis' little bump.

"I'm going to be a whale by the end of this," Louis rubbed his bump. His bump wasn't that big. It was just he was showing more than he was supposed to.

"pregnant would look hot on you," Harry bit his lip at the thought of Louis all swelled up with his baby.

"Woah, Harry I had no idea you had a pregnancy kink," the shorter lad joked. Harry rolled his eyes,"you got to warn my pal."

"I don't have a pregnancy kink."

"Really? Than what was all that 'you would look hot pregnant' and the lip bit," Louis laughed,"does the thought of my being all filled with our baby? Does it Harry?" Louis ask.

"So what if it does?" Harry asked trying to sound mysterious, but failing.

"Gosh Harold! At least buy me dinner first!" Louis giggled. Harry smiled and pulled Louis closer.

"Oh Lewis I think it's a little too late for that."

******
Hey. What do you think about the whole Niam thing (tbh I ship Ziam).

Well anyway I hope this was a good chapter

Katybell