Chapter 1 (edited)

~Missty's POV~

'Beep! Beep! Beep!'

Another day of going to hell, but I dont think my day will so bad, right? WRONG! This is life, not a fairy tale with a magically happy ever after. Hey, Im Missty Taylor Harrison, and Im 17 with three younger sisters, 2 best friends, and 1 single mom. I know what youre thinking, OMG, 3 younger sisters! Yea, but I mostly have to take care of them. We live in San Francisco, California. Also, Im in a band with my best friends, and we are called The Silent Notes. I play drums and sing, Bella plays lead guitar and lead singer, and CC plays bass guitar and sing. We have 7,500 followers on Twitter and YouTube. Our fans call themselves the Silencers.

I got out of bed to pick out my clothes for school then I hung them up on  my walk-in closet to put on after I'm through with my shower. Im in my bathroom taking a shower when all of a sudden; one of my best friends is calling me, so I put my iPhone 5c on speaker.

"Hey Missty!" My best friend, Annabella Jones, said. We called her Bella since she hates her name.

"I just got up, Bella! Why are you calling me at 6 oclock in the morning?" I said while washing my long black wavy hair with naturally blonde highlights with some green apple scented shampoo and conditioner. I just love how my hair smells of green apples. Its just so amazing.

"Cant a girl call her best friend early in the morning? Gosh!" she said.

"Bella, Im in the shower talking to you right now," I said rinsing my light brownish body off and the conditioner out my hair.

I was stepping out the shower when Bella said, I know that, but we seen each other naked before. Thats true because weve been best friends since diapers, and she has a very dark white skin. Also, we got the same birthday which is pretty cool for best friends like us.

"Well, Ill see you in a few, bye!" I said before I hung up. I walked to my walk-in closet door, and I was putting on my blue Paramore t-shirt with black skinny jeans with blue and black converses. Also I was wearing a red plaid shirt around my waist. I also grabbed my red bandana to match my plaid shirt. I walked down stairs to cook breakfast, but when I opened the kitchen door; my momma, Kim Watterson, was there cooking eggs, bacon, pancakes, and made fresh squished orange juice.

After I was dressed, I walked downstairs to make the girls breakfast, but my mom beat me to it.

"Momma, what are you doing up cooking breakfast?" I asked while walking to the table to fix my sisters and me plates.

Momma said, "I asked my boss to have a few days off to take care of my girls, but Im still working in my study like work from home; but I get to drop off and pick up the girls so you dont have to."

"Well, I'll get the girls before their breakfast goes cold, I said going up the stairs to get the girls. Like I said before, I got 3 younger sisters—Jaylen, Jackie, and Sarah. We live in a 5 bedroom house with 5 bathrooms, so I walked into Sarahs room since shes the youngest.

I was shaking Sarah while saying, Wake up, Sarah. Its time to go eat breakfast. She opened her small hazel, 6 year old eyes while getting up to go eat breakfast. Next, I woke up Jackie, shes 10 years old. Jackie was a small copy of momma. They both have brown straight hair, green eyes, and are short for their age. Finally, I woke up Jaylen, shes 13 years old. She was my mini copy, but with blonde hair, hazel eyes, and has dark light brown skin.

After all the girls were up, I went to go eat breakfast myself. My momma said she was going to pick out their clothes, so that meant I had to watch them until they were done eating. Walking in the kitchen, I saw them eating with smiles on their faces that will last for days. I grabbed my plate and ate all my food, which was fantastic.