Chapter 3

~Missty's POV~

I was in the girls' locker room because we just got through with basketball practice. I was checking my twitter when I saw a tweet from the one and only, Ashton freaking Irwin. I was shocked that he tweeted about a band, but not just any band, my band. It said, 'Hey guys, this band right here is very talented especially the girl on those sick drums because she's gorgeous, so I want you to go and listen to them sing and play. #ImmaNoter' with the hundred emoji. I had to screenshot it to show Bella and CC. I can't believe that Ashton freaking Irwin thinks I'm gorgeous. I screaming on the inside because I was still in the lock room, so I liked it, retweeted it, and responded with, 'Thanks Ashton that means the world coming from you. Also, you're not bad yourself'. I couldn't wait to show the guys. Just then the bell rang, so I had to meet up with the guys outside the classroom of, my favorite subject, Math. I was speeding down the hall wanting to get to them before the tardy bell rung because I'm NEVER late to Math because Math is like for real my favorite.

"Missty, what are you so excited about?" CC asked being his usually curious, but Bella know the look on my face had something to do with our favorite band.

Bella asked very carefully, "What happen to 5 Seconds of Summer?"

"Ashton---" was the only word I got because CC put his hand over my mouth.

He asked with his hand still on my mouth, "Did something bad happen to your boo?"

I moved his hand and said, "No, nothing happen to him, but he tweeted about the band!" When I said that, Bella was like bunny in a patch full of lettuce, and CC was wide eyed with an open smile on face.

"He also said that we have talent especially the girl on those sick drums because she's gorgeous," I said with a rather big smile on my face.

Bella said, "You have to tell him to set me up with Luke, CC with Mikey, and you can go out with your boo." I was thinking about that while walking into the classroom. By the time we walked into class Mrs. Adamo gave us a worksheet for today and part of it was homework, which is the back of it, but it really wasn't that hard because it was all on slope-intercept form. After what seems like seconds, the rung signaling that it was time to go home, but I usually go pick up the girls; so I'm going to Bella's house.

I said, "Bella, I'm coming to your house since momma is picking up the girls from school. CC, are you coming with us? Maybe we can do another song cover?" I looked at them to see what their answer was, and judging by their excited faces, I think that's a yes to both questions.

"I know what song we do," CC said smiling widely while skipping the rest of the way to his truck.

Bella and I looked at each other then said, "What song?" By this time, we were all standing by our cars. 'I really want to know what song he picked. Maybe a song from 5 Seconds of Summer because almost the songs he pick is from them, but I'm not complaining.'

"You'll see when we split the lyrics up," CC said while jumping into his truck. I looked at Bella with a confused face then I shrugged, and we got into our cars to drive to Bella's house. 'Yep, this is going to be fun. Note the sarcasm.' When we got there, CC got everything set up.

"CC, would you just tell us what song we're singing?" Bella said getting mad because she don't like surprises like me, and you not want to be around us when we're mad; and CC knows this, yet he tries to anyway.

"Fine! We are singing 5 Seconds of Summer new song, 'She's Kinda Hot'!" he said jumping like the Easter Bunny. So after splitting lyrics, learning a couple of dance moves (CC and Bella, but I helped with the moves), and with a few mess ups, we got the video filmed, cut, and posted on YouTube.

"I think this our best one yet," I said with Bella and CC agreeing.

"Now, it is time for homework to be done!" CC yelled while running into the house. Bella and I just laughed and followed him because we had homework also.

>>>Author's Note<<<

Thanks for reading my book!! Even though I haven't had time to write, I'm gonna try for y'all.

~Missty_Gurl_2K19~