Lights

*Dedicated to Strombros for the inspiration for this chapter :) Thank You!*

Today was the last show of the Emblem3's tour.

Aiden and his girlfriend Gwen were already in their seats out front. And there's was about an hour and a half left to showtime.

I was just walking around with Tony from MKTO while the guys finished their sound check. Thank goodness he finally stopped calling me, "Keaton's Girl."

"I'm gonna miss you and Malcolm so much! Don't be a stranger okay?!" I said playfully punching Tony in the arm. It was the second week of July. . . We'd be going home for at least a week maybe, then the boys would be off to Europe and I'd be getting ready for College.

"I PROMISE! Cross my heart and hope to die!" He laughed drawing an 'X' on his heart.

"Good."

"Tony! You're needed in our dressing room." Someone shouted, and with the Tony disappeared.

"See you later Lan!" He shouted as he ran off.

As soon as he left, Keaton's phone started ringing and vibrating. He had given it to me in advance. So I went to the stage and luckily, they were on break.

"Keaton! Your phones going off, it's your mom." I said handing it to him.

"It's a FaceTime?" He questioned. I shrugged and he answered it.

Suddenly, Laraines face appeared on the screen. She didn't seem to be home though.

"Hey mom!" Keaton said happily.

"Hey baby!" She smiled, " look who I have with me." She said putting the camera on Sophia.

I gasped, "my babyyy, hi baby! Mommy misses you! Haha, hi Laraine!" I said excitedly taking the phone from Keaton.

Sophia smiled widely at the sight of me.

"So what time does your show start? I wanna watch it on a love stream or something."

"Uhh, what time is it now?" Keaton asked me.

"4:30." I answered.

"Oh okay, uh mom, the show starts at like 6:30. "

"Okay thanks! I'll talk to you after the show. Okay? Good luck! I miss you guys! Love you!" And with that she ended the FaceTime, leaving Keaton and I confused.

" uh okay?" Keaton laughed to himself and handed me his phone again. "C'mon." He said putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Where?"

"Outside."

Haha, he was seriously making the most of this last show. We slipped outside a side entrance to peep at some of the people at the end of the line for the show.

There was a whole bunch of screaming and crying. Yes. A lot of crying.

"Hey guys!" Keaton said happily waving into the crowd of emotion filled girls.

We only got to take a couple of pictures with a couple if fans which sucked but, soon enough, security pulled us back inside and Keaton had to go take pictures with the people that purchased VIP packages.

"I'll see you guys in a bit! " he shouted as we went inside.

"So many criers today. Haha" I laughed as we went inside. "More than usual!"

"Yeah I know. It's crazy that we do that. Like I still don't get it." He laughed.

"K. I'll be back in a bit." He said letting go of my hand and kissing me on the cheek so he could go to where the VIPs were.