The upcoming power

You feel strange like a power of anew. Came a crossed the land of the digiworld. The possablity of your being destand for more power. Human children come to see you they say they need your help. You say "with what".  They say their partner we're distorted and digimon called angamon said you could help bring them back.  You're oveisly mad at him for this but you discied to show them what to do. They say one of them never had a partner and no digivice. She walks up to you a digivice suddenly appears you are her partner you and her gain a sudden feeling. 
The first thing that happens to you is you dedigivoole. To (insert name here)mon. But then a speacl dogimon appears and says "you must gain her trust to digivoole". But you must digivoole twice for this to happen. A evil digimon appears, and  you digivoole to power goodness mode you are now in your chap in on from. But you use your boom buster attack to destroy the digimon.
Her digivice is spceal it can heel digimon unlike the others. You we're hurt during the spceal digimon appears again and tells you all of the power. She shins the heeling power to you she becomes tired the process takes a lot of her energy.
The others try to protect you and her. Yet your the only one that can destroy digimon. None of them know why but they don't truly care.