An Incident Worth Remembering

2 years ago

ANNE

After graduating from UVA as a medical practitioner, I was on cloud 9. And here I am celebrating it with my best friends, the most beautiful persons in whole wide world.

We all decided to celebrate it with a small picnic together.
As I approach I can see the smiling faces of my friends.
I have always been the kind of girl who was unsure of herself, an introvert shy, clumsy. I also belonged too those group of people who were highly sensitive. Always had low confindence when it came to making decisions. Never thought I would actually be following my dreams with burden of my family expectations.

But I had been lucky in finding friends at college, due to my introvert nature l had not been able to make many friends in high school but I have got great friends in college loving, humorous,caring and the list goes on and on.
I have got my girlfriends who love me so so much, as much as I love them. EMILY is a beautiful blonde, tall,sexy, body made for becoming model, boys are always hovering around her. She too just likes to have fun with them but nothing serious but she is also very loving.
SOPHIE is too much of a funky to be sober girl her sense of humour makes her beautiful on her own way however she is also very much protective towards her friends. And there are boys, oh mind you I don't have boyfriends, nope not at all. It may be rather due to my nature guys don't approach me much, not so flirty I can say that, and it may also be because I am not as beautiful as Emily or Sophie, a short petite girl goes unnoticed what can I say but I didn't care I had no time spared to approach boys or even flirt.

Oh but I have boyfriends yup very supportive and protective friends Eric and Jake. Eric is a gay and he is proud of it and I am proud of him a very talented fashion designer I must say he is gonna have great future and I love him, although his parents cut off all the relations with him we became his second family and then there is
JAKE, the flirt, a big and I mean it a big big flirt. And with his physique made to drool over I mean its not a great deal with him. Girls falls in and out of love with him everyday. Its no big deal for him.
As soon as I reach they all consume me in a big hug. Oh how much I love them. This town and UVA has become my home.
Jake comments "Some body is looking hot today" with cheeky smile looking towards me making me roll my eyes. He is the same old self will never change trying to make his face look hurt but I know better.
Eric lifts me up in a hug making me giggle "I missed you baby girl"
"Oh and I missed you too my dear dear Eric"I replied back giggling.

Then comes my besties Soph and Em smiling, both asking me "What happened? Where were you we were worried". Taking me away from the present a couple of hour back thinking.

FLASHBACK

l was excited and was in hurry to meet my friends when I was coming out of college gate. Without looking I crashed into a guy god he was so arrogant self. It wasn't entirely my fault also he had been busy on his phone with his black glasses on so I was not able to see him much clearly. But god he was handsome like a greek god but as arrogant as a monster.

Without even look at me he shouted "Don't you have eyes little girl" What did he just called me "little" that just angered me but I said him calmly "Sir I am sorry for this mess but it was not entirely my fault you were distracted with your phone call too". Oh and all I know right know is that he is glaring at me from behind those glasses. With that I collected the scattered papers handed it over to him and so without giving a second glance he grunted and went on. Looking down at myself I shook my head and saw a bracelet fallen. Picking it put I read the letter carved on it "L.K" and I ran back after the man but he was already gone.That arrogant bastard I cursed him mutely. And kept it to find the arrogant man later on so as to return it. The bracelet looked expensive but I didn't have time to think about that. So keeping it in my bag I ran towards the bus stand.
END OF FLASHBACK

With smile lingering on my face I said to Em and Soph "Nothing at all lets celebrate".They didn't buy it but said nothing and we went to celebrate for our present and for unknown future.

Hey there Guys this is my first story. I may not be very good but it is from mistakes that we learn.

Please share your opinions and what can I do to improve it.

Thank you and love you all

Xoxo :-)