Chapter 2

Coming to New York wasn't a simple decision for me. It was really hard to hurt the feelings of those you love knowingly.

I knew deep in my heart that the decision that I am making is going to change my life and the relationships too.

Em has been very kind to allowing me to stay at her apartment.

It was good for her too that we could share the expense, since New York is really expensive city.

Fortunately her roommate had to move to another city, which allowed me to replace her part of expenses.

' Oh my god Ann you are finally here, I can't believe this we are gonna live together after long time. I missed you Ann, so much ' Em was so excited on meeting me and the feeling was mutual.

'Em I missed you too' I said hugging her. 'Me too Sister from another mother' oh god Em you're never going to change I thought and giggling and hugging her again.

Em's apartment was really nice. It was a medium size apartment in relatively good area. There were 3 bedrooms with a living room and kitchen. This must be costly thinking the kind of city New York is. But as soon as I join it's not going to be great problem.

'Come on let me show you your room roommate' Em is very good in decorating things. And the way she has kept her apartment decorated ever with her busy schedule as a dentist, it is really commendable.

She is really the bubbly personality among our friends. I remember the first day of the freshmen year in UVA. We were made roommate, it was really awkward at first. She was talkative, extrovert and bubbly type with beautiful face, sexy body and long legs. The figure for which usually boys falls for. And then there was me shy, clumsy, petite and the silent nerd kind. But within a week we hit it off. We became best friends. We were inseparable. We enjoyed movies making jokes, Em's pranks on boys and the list goes on and on.

'Oh my god Em the room is beautiful' I said entering the room. It was medium size room however bigger then the one that I got at my parent's. The room colour was greenish type my favourite, and Em knew it. She was smiling ear to ear.

'So Ann your work starts from tomorrow, since we belong to two different departments our timings may be different' Em informed me.

'Its too late so you better go too sleep, you must be tired from such long travel' she said smiling. Then she went out of room closing the door leaving me alone with me and my thoughts.

My thought again drifted back to my family. They must be really angry. I didn't even informed my brother about it with whom I used to share my every happeiness and sorrows.

Tears rolling down my cheeks, I never would be the one to cause them such heartbreak. Soon after having shower, changing into pajamas and t-shirt, my back touched the softness of bed.

Sleep consumed me.

Hey there Guys

Sorry for cutting the chapter short

This plot was for the change of background.

Now the story begins.

You can comment or even message me if you like the story so far or have any suggestions

And please pleaseeee vote :-)

Love you all