Episode 20 - Untitled Finn Hudson Project

"Three months since we started this thing," Blaine smiled as he leaned his lips against Sam's lips. It still felt like fireworks were going off when he pressed his lips onto Sam's warm, soft lips. "It's our three month anniversary."

"So let's celebrate," Sam whispered, leaning back against the wall and wrapping his bare legs around Blaine. Both boys were in their underpants. Sam in a pair of grey bikini briefs while Blaine was pushing his ass against the fabric of his lime green striped briefs. "Tomorrow, when it's our actual three months."

Blaine frowned as he pushed Sam's legs away and leaned into his body. "What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking you'd, maybe, shake your ass in a thong for me?" Sam winked, giving Blaine a kiss on his cheek.

"Only if you wear some lace for me. The men's lace briefs you modeled last week?" Blaine suggested with a half-smile.

"We've got ourself a deal," Sam giggled, pushing Blaine back a bit and then pulling his face against his own. Sam reached back behind Blaine as he and Blaine's lips met. He began to slowly, slowly pull up on his undies, letting the grey and lime green undies take their time to thong in his butt. He pulled up again, this time giving a hard enough pull to force Blaine to groan and move his lips off of Sam. "Don't like your thong?"

Blaine shook his head as he forced Sam's hand off his undies, having left them stretched halfway up his back. He stuck his hand between his tight cheeks and dug the undies out with a smile. "I'm gonna have to make you wait for that."

"Am I gonna have to wait for this?" Sam licked his lips as he hooked his fingers in Blaine's waistband and slowly peeled them down.

---GLEE---

Just out front of their tiny apartment, Puck and Finn were taking a nice walk down the street. Returning, carrying a bag of groceries each. "When is the writer coming to the apartment, again?" Puck turned to Finn, "I know tomorrow, but, like, what time?"

Finn shrugged as he set the bag of groceries down to slide open their metal door. "They said morning, so probably before twelve."

Puck followed in tow, putting his bags down on the table beside Finn. "Well, they better not be here too early. I have a shoot late tonight," Puck rolled his eyes. He began to walk back to their open door, pausing as he slid it shut. As he almost shut it, he saw a hand slide between the door. He eyed it with a smile. He'd recognize that hand from anywhere. "Jake?" He called out, throwing the door back open to find his younger brother holding a duffel bag in one hand.

Jake quickly dropped his duffel bag and wrapped his arms around his older brother, Puck lifting him up in the air in their tight embrace. "I missed you!" Jake replied, not surprised as he felt his blue string bikini separated his ass in two. He groaned out as his brother let go of his hug, letting Jake drop and stay suspended for just a moment by his undies. "Puck!" He groaned, his feet now reconnecting with the ground, Puck giving one last pull to his briefs.

Puck smiled as he picked up Jake's duffel bag, pausing to eye the damage he'd done to Jake's undergarments. He couldn't help but hook a finger in them and snap them up. Jake gasped again as Puck gave his actual last pull. He even shoved his wedgied bikini back into his jeans before entering the house. "Why are you here? School doesn't end for you for another four days. Even after that you don't finish Cheer until next week. What's up?"

"I asked Schue to pull some strings with Principal Bryan Ryan so I could come down here for two weeks, since, Cheer is taking a two week break and finishing the following week with a competition. It took a pretty big wedgie, but Schue came through and here I am." Jake explained with a cutesy little smirk across his face. "I missed my big bro and-" He paused and stumbled towards the kitchen before knocking, "Finn Hudson."