Tease

I swear, she's doing this on purpose to provoke me, I thought as I look at Maine sitting on my couch, looking over her scripts. She's wearing a white dress that defined her chest, and I'd be lying if I said I haven't trailed my eyes over it many times yet. The damn dress isn't that long either, and I want nothing more than to rip it off of her and fuck her.

Stop. I put my head on my hands, and groaned. Fuck, I want her. I want her so bad, it drives me crazy. I want her naked in my bed, screaming my-

"Chard?" I looked up, shocked at the sudden voice. I held back a groan. Damn, even her voice does something to me.

"What is it, Maine?" My voice husky. I cleared my throat, and ask her what she wanted again while also trying very hard not to look anywhere but her eyes.

"I'm bored," she ran her hand through her hair, and bit her lower lip unconsciously. It's taking all my self-control not take her on the spot right now. "Let's do something."

I know a few things we could do, and all of them has to do with your pu- I pushed the thoughts out of my head, "what do you have in mind?" I asked, patting the spot beside me.

She got up from the couch and walked towards me. Instead of sitting beside me though, she laid her head on my lap and closed her eyes, "I don't know, what do you want to do?"

Make out, I thought. She suddenly sat up and looked at me shocked.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"What did you just say?" She asked. She continued when I didn't answer, "you said, make out..."

I froze. Fuck, I did not just say that out loud. Shit, she's going to stay away from me now. I ruined what we have.

I tried to deny anything, hoping to convince her that she heard wrong. I excused myself to grab a drink when she grabbed my arm. I stiffened when my cock throbbed at her touch. Let go, baby, before I lose control.

"Cha-" fuck it. I turned around and slammed my lips on hers. She taste so damn good, it's addicting.

My hand's on the back of her neck, not allowing her to pull away from me, my other hand gripping her waist.

It took her a while to recover from the shock, and started kissing me back, our tongue fighting for dominance. She wrapped her arms around my neck, her hands tugging my hair. I groaned when she pressed her breasts on me.

My hands trailed down from her back, down to her ass. She gasped, and I took the chance to deepened the kiss. We pulled away, breathless. My hands, resting on her ass. Such fine ass she got.

"Wow..." She said huskily, her eyes close, and our foreheads touching.

"You taste so good, baby," I kissed her again, and she moaned when I sucked her lower lip. "But I want more. I want to feel every inch of you."

She gazed at me, her eyes full of excitement, "take me then."

I pressed her against the wall, her legs wrapped around my waist. She hastily pulled out my shirt over my head and tossed it on the floor. I kissed her hard, my hand trailing underneath her dress. She moaned when I unclasped her bra, and massaged her breast while also trailing wet kisses on her jaw and neck.

"You. Are. So. Sweet. Maine." I groaned between each kisses. My cock hardened when she started grinding her hips on me. Fuck, she's so good.

I pulled away and took off my pants. My hands trailed down her arms, onto the hem of her dress. I pulled it off of her, and I nearly lost my breath at the sight of her.

Her breasts are the perfect size, her navel piercing is sexy as fuck, and her skin... So soft and smooth. She's perfect. Fuck, even that is an understatement. She looked down and tried covering herself, but I stopped her.

"You don't know how beautiful you are, Maine," she blushed. "You are exquisite, and all mine." I kissed her passionately.

I kneeled down, raised her leg over my shoulder, not once looking away from her eyes.

"Chard..." Her voice rough.

"I want to taste you," I trailed wet kisses starting from her ankle, up to her thigh. "So good..." I groaned.

"Chard, please." She moaned, panting.

I moved her underwear to the side, and slowly slid my finger inside her. My eyes nearly rolled in the back of my head when I felt how wet her pussy is. She inhaled sharply when I try to move my finger in and out of her slowly. I licked her opening and fuck, i'm already addicted.

I slid one more finger and continued thrusting insider her, speeding up my pace.

"Fuck, Chard. More, please." She moaned, her fingers gripping my hair. I smirked before burying my face between her thighs.

Her moan got louder whe I dragged my tongue up and down her sweet pussy. She tastes like heaven, and I want nothing more than to feast on her, but the throb between my legs' demanding an attention.

I carried her to my bed, and laid her down. She started taking off my boxers, her eyes widening. She got up and pushed me down the bed, and kneeled between my legs.

She wrapped her small hand on my cock, slowly pumping it. I groaned when she kissed the tip. I felt her tongue swirling around my cock, and she took me in. I squeezed my eyes shut, savouring the feel of my cock in her mouth. I growled when she sucked me hard and deep, teeth grazing.

"Dammit, Maine, i'm close." My mouth forming an "O". She encouraged me to thrust. Shit.

She stopped moving. Then she moved faster and harder, I hit the back of her throat and I exploaded.

"So good..." She moaned, licking the cum on her lips. I grabbed her arms, laid on top of her, and kissed her hard. "Fuck me now, Chard."

"Whatever you say, baby." I pulled away from her and spread her legs wide. I rubbed my cock on her entrance and she moaned.

As the head of my cock slowly entered her, we froze when we heard someone knocking.

I heard Direk Pat and Reeza's voice outside my room.

Fucking hell, not now.