Chapter six: The new girl

Min-Ju's point of view

"Min-ju what's the answer?" I zoned out realising everyone was looking at me. "Sorry sir I wasn't listening" I managed to say.

"Make sure you do next time" I looked behind and saw Yugyeom laughing and winking at me I just rolled my eyes, as I was scanning the room I spotted Mark.

Mark was drawing something he had a gift on his desk, definitely not for him so I'm guessing he's going to give too someone?

"Class, listen up! We have a new girl"
Everyone tuned in, the door open and a short girl came in, she had red hair and big blue/green eyes!

"Hi... I'm Bronagh, please take care of me" she bowed.
I could see all the boys going on about who gets her and who doesn't, the girls were being the usual and bitching.

"Please take a seat" Bronagh began walking and sat near sunny "as if" sunny said and put her bag on the chair next too her.

I felt bad so I called out "hey Bronagh! Sit with me!" She smiled and came over.

I just decided to continue scribbling on my page, drawing the exo symbol.
"You like exo?! No way so do I"

My eyes lit up, the only other girl who likes exo is jimin! But namjoon does as well but he isn't a girl and I don't talk to him as much.

"Who's your bias?" I asked, she started getting out something from her bag, she held up a little badge that said "park chanyeol" she winked and smiled, I laughed. "He's my bias too"

We both laughed and talked about how amazing Chanyeol is, time flew by and it was recess.

We packed our bags and walked down too the cafeteria.
"Hey I'll get you a milk, chocolate or strawberry?" "Chocolate" I smiled and lined up.

"Hey" I turned around and saw Yugyeom.
"Oh hey!!" "So the weekend was fun, is jimin okay?"

"Yeah she's better, and yeah it was" Yugyeom was about too say something when ha joon came over.

"Hey Min-Ju!"
I smiled, "hey"
After that it was silence, I grabbed two chocolate milks and walked back to our table.

On the way I fell over someone's bag, that someone was sunny.
Laughter began getting louder, I got up and looked at my uniform. It was stained.

Sunny stood up and took her bag "don't you dare get chocolate milk on this" she swung her bag around her shoulder and walked off, her minions followed.

I stood up and everyone was laughing, I ran out and ran down to the school staircase.

I sat there for a while until Mark came.
"Hey.. Min-Ju" I smiled, Mark might be okay? But jimin said all the got7 members are jerks.
Yugyeoms nice.

"Hey.. Mark"
He smiled and sat next to me "so how is jimin? Is she feeling better?" He asked while grabbing something out of his bag.

"Yeah she's good."
He finally got the thing he was wanting from his bag, it was the gift & drawing I saw earlier.

"Good, could you give her this.. Please?"
I was going too refuse but then I started to think maybe he likes her.

"Sure" I responded,!he got up and smiled at me "don't let sunny bully you min-ju!"
with that he got up and walked off.

I put my earphones in and began playing music, I walked down the halls until I noticed Bronagh against some lockers, laughing? She was with a boy.

He had headphones around his neck and really nice styled hair.
I walked over and noticed it was Youngjae from got7.

"Hey Bronagh... Hi Youngjae" I said faking a smile.
They bothed snapped out of the moment.

"Hey!" Bronagh said cheerfully.
Youngjae leant against the locker and looked at me "I was just telling her about our school, see you around."
He winked to Bronagh and stared at me.

Bronagh and I started walking until she broke out "Youngjae is so cute!" She said holding her cheeks, .. Red cheeks.

I laughed at the fact it's only her first day, same happened to me.
"So where are we going?"
"To visit jimin!"

I grabbed her wrist and ran.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, hope you liked This chapter sorry if it was so short! Please vote and comment XD