Chapter twenty four: The end

Min-Ju's point of view

The group sat down for lunch it was awkward.. Almost silent.
"I'll go" jimin said.

"Me too" Youngjae also said.
The rest did the same besides Namjoon and I.

"What happened" Namjoon looked at me. I looked down and drank from my cup "nothing".

Praying.

"You lied" he said, he made me look up.
"I've known you my whole life min I know when your lie"

I looked back down, failed.
He looked around and I followed his eyesight, everyone was split.

I could see Yugyeom looking at me, the thought of us kissing keeps running through my head.

"Hey" Jackson kissed my cheek and sat down. "Hey" I mumbled.
Namjoon noticed something was wrong.

"Hey Jackson.. Min-Ju needs some time she's kinda tired and needs to talk to me" he said giving me a wink.

Jackson kissed my cheek and got up "text me if you need anything" I smiled and he went off.

Namjoon took my wrist and walked me outside, I sighed.
"Okay I'm gonna say"
I got up and looked at him.

"Yugyeom and I kissed" Namjoon was about too open his mouth when his eyes gazed behind me, I followed it.

I nearly collapsed when I saw Jackson standing there.
"Guess you don't need these" he threw flowers on the ground and ran off.

"Ugh!" I started yelling and stomping on the ground.
"I'll go get him" Namjoon ran off.

"Are you okay?" I turned and saw Yugyeom.
"Not you! Your the last person I want to see" I kicked the ground.

He came closer.
"I lost Jackson"
I began crying, I didn't want too lose him like this.

Yugyeom sat me down, to be Honest I wanted too rip his head off but on the  other hand he calmed me, we talked for a while about what I should do and how we need to handle this.

After I thought of things I went to look for Jackson, I can't lose him.

Jimin's point of view.

"Seriously please stop" Mark took my wrist. I pulled away and continued throwing all the stuff to do with him out of my locker.

"Lee and I aren't anything" he looked me in the eye, I slammed my locker.
"Enough about Lee! Lee this, Lee that."

He started getting watery "you know I hate her! It meant nothing I promise you jimin, please... I need you.
When no one was there for me you were please jimin?"

I thought for a bit, he does mean a lot. I shouldn't let stupid Lee win.
I put down the box of his stuff and hugged him.

"I love you" we both said at the same time, I looked him in the eye.

"No more fighting."

Bronagh's point of view.

I'm stuffed.
Everyone's stuffed.
This school is stuffed.

I kicked the ground, I really don't know why Youngjae has to think JB and I are a thing, I mean jb is cute and all but I love Youngjae.

I don't know what to do now.. Everyone's fighting.

I began walking until I found Youngjae. he was sitting in the music class room playing the piano.