Snow Day

"CLARKE!" Lexa screamed, covered from head to toe in snow. Her girlfriend just giggled and threw another snowball, aiming for Lexa's face. The Commander dodged (this time) and ran towards the blonde girl, her body struggling to make it through the snow banks separating them. She soon gave up and chose to launch herself through the air, her lean leg muscles doing making the leap easy for her. Clarke shrieked and tried to run when she saw the other girl flying towards her, but she didn't move fast enough. Their bodies collided and they flew to the soft ground, limbs intertwined and bodies pressed together. Clarke breathed heavily, trying to focus on Lexa's face; they were less than an inch apart amd that made it difficult to focus on anything but Lexa's lips.
"You're an ass sometimes, you know that?" Clarke grumbled, trapped underneath the other girl. Lexa grinned widely, pusjed a stray stramd of blonde hair out of Clarke's face.
"Yes, but I'm yours," Lexa replied, pressing her lips to the blondes frozen nose, "Besides, you're adorable when you're mad."
Clarke huffed, pushing Lexa off of her and sitting up, their legs still tangled and the Commander practically straddling her lap. Clarke glanced around briefly, checking to see if anyone had witnessed their 'fight'. When she was satisfied that they were alone, she flipped them over and smirked down at the other girl.
"So I'm not adorable when I'm not mad?" She asked, her hands skillfully snaking underneath Lexa's many layers of clothing to find the soft and inviting flesh of her girlfriend.
"No," Lexa giggled, wrapped her arms around Clarke's neck and leaning in for a kiss. Clarke indulged her for a moment but then pulled away too soon. Lexa's lips followed her girlfriend's to no avail. Clarke pulled away and raised an eyebrow quizzically. Her fingers began moving and Lexa gasped, her body instinctively shrinking away from Clarke and a shriek ripping it's way out of her throat.
"No, stop!" Lexa breathed, squirming and trying to get away ftom Clarke's touch. It was no good. She was trapped underneath her girlfriend with no means of escaping. Clarke's fingers moved with ease and experience as Lexa began giggling, "Clarke get off me, please!" She pleaded, breathless. Clarke simply smirked, her hands never ceasing their movements. They were so caught up with each other that they didn't hear two people sneak up until they were bombarded with snow balls.
"Keep it in your pants Griffin," Raven howled, keeled over with laughter. Octavia stood next to her, a goofy grin plastered on her face and a snowball in each hand. Both girls laughed as Clarke cursed them, and Lexa's eyes went wide as she heard the profanities spilling from the other girls mouth.
"I hate both of you!" Clarke finished, her face red, a mixture of surprise, anger, the cold, and embarrassment at being caught in a compromising position.
"You know I hate it when you do that..." Lexa sighed, rubbing her arms as she began feeling the cold. She stood up and sullenly walked away. Clarke growled and glared at the two girls standing in front of her.
"You two are so dead," she snapped, briskly walking after Lexa.

In the Ice Palace, she searched for Lexa. She found Abby. She found Roan. She found Indra, who she hadn't known had accompanied them to the Ice Nation. But she couldn't find Lexa. Giving up, she sighed and went to her room, which, much to her dismay, was on the other side of the palace to the Commander's chambers. Opening the door, she was shocked to see Niylah sitting on her bed.
"I saw the Commander. She looked mad. What did you do?" The girl asked, standing and stretching. Clarke mumbled something inaudible and Niylah raised an eyebrow.
"I tickled her," Clarke sighed, "Did you see where she went?"
"She came in here," Niylah replied, shrugging, "I followed her, but when I came in she was gone."
Clarke's brow furrowed as she moved further into the room and closed the door, "What-" she began to say, but she was abruptly interrupted but a warm body pressing into hers and a cold white substance being poured over her. She shrieked and Lexa laughed happily.
"That's what you get for tickling me!" She yelled, watching in amusement as her girlfriend jumped around and tried to rid herself of the snow.
"You're dead Lexa!" Clarke screamed, running towards the other woman. Lexa dodged and ran out of the room, laughing like a small girl as Clarke chased her.
"You have to catch me first, Ambassador!"

A/N: Two updates in two days. I'm on a role :P thank you to everyone for your positive feedback on 'Heartbeat' and just in general. I will be working on your requests and ideas hopefully tomorrow and keep reading!