Epilogue Pt.1:Wedding Prep

Alexa's POV

There I stand, a vision of true beauty in the mirror. My hair is fastened in a bun with a few loose curls at the side. My veil drapes over my head resting like a silky soft blanket on my shoulders. I stare at my reflection. The flashbacks of my wedding day flooded my mind. I turn away to avoid the thoughts, after all the past is the past. I do a small twirl as I turn back to the mirror to admire my gown, my thoughts now flooding with visions of Carlos waiting at the end of the aisle and calling me his angel softly. I grab my bouquet and walk out the door.

Carlos' POV

I adjust my bowtie one last time as I frantically eye the clock, then my watch and then my iPhone. James sees my frantic expression and comes over and pats my shoulder. "It's okay man, you can do this," he reassures me. "What if she doesn't show? What if she changes her mind?" I reply. "Carlos, do you think she would do that? She loves you I'm sure she's off getting ready beaming with excitement." "You think so?" "I know so." I give James a small bro hug and then place my flower on my tux. She loves me I have nothing to fear I remind myself. James and Kendall go to open the door. "Wait where's Logan?" "STILL IN THE BATHROOM!" he shouts. James walks over and bangs on the door. "Let's go we're leaving man!" I hear an exaggerated groan as the door clicks open. As a team, we all do a bro hug and walk out the door.