Chapter 4:Carlos's POV (June 2012)

"You Promise you'll be back?" Sammie asks hopefully beyond my understanding. "No one else has your heart?" "All yours as long as you handle it with care". I softly kiss her cheek as I open the car door and head off to catch my flight to Vegas for the "Big Time Summer Tour". "Kendall, James! Lougan!" I greeted the guys. "So, how's progress with Sam?" "Better than expected, after all, why do you care?!" I snap at Kendall. "Okay Carlos chill. Let's not fight I mean after all we're going to Vegas 5 DAYS before the show!" Logan Exclaims. We all get excited thinking about the things we are going to do in Vegas. Flight 716 to Vegas is Now Boarding. We look at each other as we grab our bags and head to the plane.

4 DAYS LATER

We can hear the crowd roaring as they shout our name "Big Time Rush, Big Time Rush, Big Time Rush" Feeling Pumped Big Time Summer Tour let's go! I tweet minutes before the show. The Music rises and we pop on stage. I do my best to perform but can't get over the feeling of missing someone. "THANK YOU, VEGAS IT'S BEEN AN INCREDIBLE NIGHT LOVE YOU!" James shouts as we make our exit. I get on the tour bus, and I dial Sammie's number "Hey you How was the show?" "Good but missing someone." "Aw Carlos you're too sweet" "When are you coming out?" "I don't know I'm really busy, but I'll try to make it, I gotta go love you." I go to my bunk and lie there in silence. I love Samantha more than a friend, but does she feel the same?