Chapter 5 (Carlos' POV)

Big Time Summer Tour: Colorado

The tour beginning is long behind but the end is far. The routine plays out the same as it has for the past 30 days. I'm hoping Sammie is there tonight, I don't think I can take much more of being away from her. The guys and I pump up with our mighty ducks quack and run on stage. The crowd screams with pride and excitement I quickly scan the crowd and lock eyes with a familiar face...Sammie! The concert ended and since we had a day off tomorrow, I asked Ranel to bring her backstage after the concert. we she walked into sight I almost tackled her. "Sammie! How are you? Oh my gosh, I love you so much!" I gave her an excited hug "Whoa Carlos calm down." she replies. I pull myself off her and we agree on a dinner date for a few hours before we both part out. we enjoyed our food and smiles. When i worked up the courage I cleared my throat. "Samantha, we've only known each other for a short time but...I love you, A lot like a lot a lot, there was something special when I first met you. Will you...be my...girlfriend?" I saw confusion in her eyes but an eagerness to say yes. She was silent as though she hadn't heard me. after many agonizing moments, I finally heard "Yes, yes I will." I paid for our dinner, and we walked out our hands intertwined. It was softly raining, and I pulled her into a warm embrace, my lips brushed against hers and what turned into soft and unsure became caught up in the moment's beauty. We said goodbye as she called her cab, and I did the same.

Later that night

I got back on the bus and caught the guys in a COD battle. I paused the game and looked at Kendall "I win, pay up" "What are you talking about?" "We bet 50 bucks that if I got Sam to kiss me, you'd pay me but if we didn't, I'd pay you. well, we kissed so pay up" "How come I don't remember this?" "Because you had one too many shots that night in Vegas and you slurred out the bet in your drunken stupor" Logan chimes in. Kendall huffs and pulls out $50 and I join the battle.