Chapter 3

As I ran away so the cops wouldn't catch me I looked back to see if she's there. Of course if she gets caught I will have to bail her out that's the lease I could do. I ran through the forest then waited 30 minutes. I got up and started walking back and I went to the police station to check if she was there. Of course she was sitting right there I sighed and paid the officer to get her out. I waited outside for her and was thinking. She came out and I looked at her and hugged her so that she wouldn't go on and on about how she though she was a goner. I let her go and ask,"How about we go get a bite to eat.". She sighs then says,"Sure...". We go to a pizza place in town and then it was time to talk to her. I look at her with a type of look that would scare people in school "What did you see." I said with a sigh behind it. "I saw nothing just was confused with the symbol things and then I saw you with some type of wind thingy coming out of hand and I tried running away but you heard me so..." She looks down like a parent is disappointed at their child. "Look it's fine just don't tell anyone plus if you want to still hang out that's fine by me just....."  My words drift off. She looks at me confused and got worried "J-just what." I answer with "Don't betray me or leave me if you want to hang out.". She looks shocked then smiles and says "Okay.".