Chapter 6

The night came I was walking towards her house thinking. I proceed to just walk to the door. It was locked I laughed a bit and looked around. I use a spell to open the door and waltzed throughout the house smiling evilly. I grab my note and go into the mothers room and left it on her nightstand then walked into A'miyah's room and her mom standing there with a gun. I sighed and ask "it's not forever I mean this was going to happen when she moved out." She laughs a bit. She checks to see if the bullets are in there and smile then began to speak "Why should I let you do this, this is my daughter so." She smiles and aims the gun at me and lays waste with the bullets. Her shocked face and quivering body looked at the body she just shot a whole magazine into. I walk over to A'miyah's sleeping body. She looks over towards me saying "HOW ARE YOU ALIVE.... HOW CAN THIS BE I MEAN YOU SHOULD BE DEAD THIS ISN'T HUMAN...." She looks down angry then looked up and said "......y-you're not-t h-human.. Are you.". I looked over towards "No I am not but that's how you will know your daughter is safe." The demon says. The mother worried and looks down saying "But how do you know I know she will be if she will then.... If you promise that she will not get hurt then I will trust you to keep her safe..... So do you promise.".