The new kid

(Three month later) Today I awoke to the breakfast horn. I lazily put on my cloth and walk out side. I met my friends at the table we always sit at. Chiron walks to the front of the room with one other person. "I would like to welcome Lance to camp Half-Blood" Chiron exclaimed the dinning hall burst into clapping. I look at the new kid I see fangs a the head of a wolf. I shake my head and look again I see the head of a teen. He looks at me his eyes pure black. Creepy. I walk out of the dinning room to take Eon for a flight when I sat on the new saddle Leo made I sink in. Let the gods thank Leo he made the saddle out of memory foam. Once me and Eon were In the air we fly to the Poseidon cabin and I land Eon and walk in to see Samsom having a party with the other four Poseidon kids. They stop and look at me. "Uhhh some one ordered entertainment?" I try "YAYYYYY" the kids shout "go to the lake in the backyard" I tell them they all run there "I need to do battle tactics with Eon every time I fail and land in the water use your powers to push me out of the water okay" I ask Sam "okay" he says "thanks" I say and run to Eon and climb on his back. I fly him to the lake where the kids were waiting "okay Eon lets do the flip" I tell him. Eon picks up speed then takes a sharp turn up and flips. So far so good. "Good boy now try the barrel roll" I command him. Eon starts spinning while going straight half way through I can't hold on and I fall into the lake not knowing which way was up I stand still. A second later I feel pressure under me and I'm being pushed up wards until I was blasted to the surface. I swim to the docks where Eon landed. I practiced a few more times when I realized it was getting dark so I walk into the Poseidon cabin where we played a little and had food. Then it was time for me to leave as I was flying to my cabin I see the new kid sneaking around camp. I told Eon "silent" and he shifted his feathers to an owl pattern so his wings would be quieter. I stalk him until he was near the woods then I see what he truly was.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter and cliff hanger got to get a few more reads I don't care about votes but it would be nice if you voted but it doesn't matter comments would be nice to help improve the story and try to guess what Lance is if you get it you might I said might if I can put it in get your own character in the book. This is NDawg signing out. Peace.