Chapter Two- First Day of School, It's Official

Wind blew by as the morning traffic rush went by. The birds chirped in enjoyment as the new day had came and they were able to catch the morning worm. The sunny was bright and there wasn't a single white cloud in the whole sky.

I stood next to a convertible mustang in a driveway. I tapped my foot waiting for Jay to hurry up with all his stuff for the first day. I don't understand why he needed so much stuff when we didn't change lockers but he did have his football gear. I saw him round the corner, struggling to grip all of his belonging. I rushed over and grabbed a couple of things for him and he smiled as we put then in the backseat.

"Ready?" I happily chirped.

He opened the passage door, "Yeah, sorry I just had to make sure I had all my football equipment. I really don't want to make a trip back home to get it. Do you have everything?"

"I have everything Jay Jay." I smiled as I seated myself in the convertible.

"Alright Paytie," he closed the door and walked around the front of the vehicle to get to the driver’s seat.

He grinned, "First day of school, it is official."

"Only hundred and something days to go until summer break again."

"Don't even think that way! How do you have everything when your cheer leading stuff isn't in the back seat?"

"It's in school locker at school. I like the fact that we don't have to change lockers so I can just leave all the equipment in there."

"You have a P.E class right? The one that is first hour?"

"Lifetime, that the class I have first hour. You have that too don't you. Here before you start driving," I handed him my schedule. He looked it over pretty quick.

"Four out of seven classes aren’t bad but none of them are back to back."

"Bummer, I wonder what everyone will think at school."

"The guys will think: I wish I was him. The girls will be thinking: that bitch!"

"That exactly what a girl would be thinking," I laughed dumbfounded. "Alright, drive so we can get to Lifetime before we miss some of the P.E class."

He backed out of the driveway and hit the gas. He didn't live that far from the school, probably three miles. We reached the school twenty minutes earlier then what we should of but we wanted to check out our classes first. We walked hand and hand into the school like any other proud couple would. All the people that were in the school stopped and stared at us as we reached the junior hall way.

I opened my locker to retrieve my cheer bag to take to P.E class with me I was still holding some of Jay's stuff when we decided that it would be better for us to drop all of our stuff off at the locker room.

"I don't think I want to go into the guy’s locker room so it is all you." I told him handing him is gear. I took my cheer bag into the locker room where some of the bitches were talking. I heard my name when I walked in so I didn't let the door shut.

"I don't understand why she thinks she's so much better than us. Payton is nothing without Jay and I think Jay sees her a clinger." One said.

Another spoke, "She's not even that pretty. She doesn't even wear makeup all the time."

"What if someone walked in here and they were friends with her? All this could get repeated to her," A third spoke.

"Doesn't matter because we are going to get rid of her easily," the first spoke.