Chapter Six

Please VOTE and COMMENT!!!!!!! CHECK OUT THE SONGGG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

VOTE*****COMMENT*****FAN

-People Die...

Beauty Fades...

Love Changes...

And You Will Always Be Alone

Chapter Six

I wake up on the bed surrounded by darkness.

The fake Damien's arms are wrapped around me once again. I quickly shrug his arms off and pull on my bra and underwear.

The fake Damien wakes up and stands up, stretching.

"That was so intense, babe," he mutters under his breath.

"You sick b*stard," I whisper as I back away from him. Is he finally done? He can't possibly want more.

"What was that?!" Damien growls, stepping close to me.

"I said you're a sick b*stard"!" I scream at him. He steps closer and punches me square in the jaw.

"You deserve another punishment," he mutters, "but sadly, our fun is over."

I let out a sigh of relief. I'll do anything else, just let me get out of this room.

The door swings open and Dylan walks in the room.

"How was your time with her?" He asks Damien.

"It was amazing." A grin spreads on Damien's face as he wraps an arm around me. I wince and shove him off me but he pulls me close and starts to make out with me.

"Alright, enough." Dylan folds his arms. I shove Damien off me again and this time he backs away.

I look over at Dylan and realize that he isn't wearing his ski mask anymore. And holy crap, he's so hot!

Woah, Bri, stop thinking like that! He kidnapped you and something's mentally wrong with him. How could you possibly think he's attractive, especially right now?

"Okay, Bri. Would you rather spend another night with your friend here or go into the other room?" Dylan asks. I shutter at the thought of staying with Damien but the other room could be ten times worse...

"C'mon babe. Imagine the fun we could have." Damien grins and holds out his arms. Okay, that made up my mind.

"The other room." I quickly say, my voice barely loud enough for him to hear.

"Seriously? I wanted to spend another night with you, Bri. What we had was special." Damien says sarcastically. I roll my eyes and resist the urge to slap him across the face.

"It's alright, you will get another girl soon." Dylan tells him.

My heart drops as I realize that I am not the only girl they've kidnapped. There are more girls being tortured just like me.

"No!" I shriek, my face pale. I don't want anyone to have to go through this. No one (including myself) deserves this.

"Shut up!" Dylan yells before smacking me across the face. That one stung more than the others. I stop talking but not because I'm afraid. I'm broken.

"What you don't understand is that this is a cycle. There have been girls before you and there are girls just being kidnapped right now. All of them have been asked the same would you rather questions that you have."