I.

Nov/29/2012 [5:00 AM]

Harry looks away from his laptop for a second as he turned off the second alarm of his clock for the day.

He woke up at exactly 4:00 AM, just enough time to prepare his papers for the inventory of his small bakery. Now that his alarm went on, he stretched a bit, the cramps on his thigh made him cringe a little since he has been on this position for almost an hour now, typing on his laptop while his back was against the headboard.

You could probably say Harry is a ‘time conscious’ kind of person, in which he really is. But he was just more than time-conscious; he was that kind of person who wouldn’t be able to live a day without the sound of his alarm, without looking at his watch from time to time and his schedule that he got on his phone, on his planner, on his calendar, on his wallet, even around the flat.

Everything he does was scheduled; the time he’ll wake up (5 minutes max. to get out of the bed), prepare his things, cook breakfast (or most of the time, he’ll skip this one) and even the smallest of things like giving himself 2-3 minutes to sit on his window and relax a bit or a maximum of 15 minutes to go window shopping.

He was a believer of the reality that everything was planned and good things come to those who have everything listed down.

And maybe, that was also the reason why he was always pertained as a boring person. His charms being wasted because he was living a life in a cycle, not trying to waste time even just for a moment, enjoy some moments in his life or let loose.

Because he wasn’t really that kind of person; he won’t go to a party that wasn’t informed to him a week before the date and he won’t do something that will not benefit him for some reasons. A lot of his friends and family members had tried to drag him out of his outlook in life like that, but none of them prevailed. And so, only few had remained and stayed.

But Harry doesn’t really care. Actually, he doesn’t give a shit about what other people thinks of him. If he was weird, or he was such a ‘beautiful waste’, it didn’t matter to him. He was contented in his life; happy on what he was doing and sometimes, although he would admit, he was indeed, living into a ‘daily routine’; this attitude of him brought him to his dreams: finish his college, had some training as a baker and now he’s a co-owner of a small pastry shop he shared with his friend, Nick.

Harry turned his head from the slight movement that occurred beside him. Ah. Did I mention, Niall?

The person lying next to him, buried on the same sheets he was in.

If there was one person who was able to fully understood Harry’s position about time, it would be his boyfriend, Niall Horan. He was a simple and bubbly Music teacher whom Harry met on a certain concert his niece, Lux, participated into.

On a special segment of the program, the teachers were asked to perform and Harry swore he never heard such an amazing voice before and never in his life did he imagine to feel butterflies on his stomach when he approached the blonde, seeing his perfectly blue eyes and pale skin that flushes everytime he says something funny or sweet or embarrassing.

It was on that time that Harry knew he was in love.

In love to a person he soon discovered was the complete opposite of him. He was shy, but Niall was outgoing, always ready to smile at anyone and he got the magic to approach strangers without scaring them at all. Harry was a ‘home person’ while Niall was someone who couldn’t stay at home without leaving every hour or two.

And if there was one thing they were completely different of, it would be their perception in time.

Niall do what he wants to do. That’s it. He doesn’t care if it’s in his schedule or not and to be honest, he doesn’t really have that at all. He doesn’t like the idea of putting everything on schedule, saying it ‘constrains his freedom’ and that it makes your life as boring as hell.