Chapter 6: Roddy's brother?

This sixth chapter is when Roddy and Rita take a vacation to Florida in America, which during their stay, there's a mixture mistake between Roddy and a bachelor name Wobbly that looks just like him. He soon finds out he's his long-lost identical twin brother that he never knew he had. How will this turn out between him and Rita during their vacation? Wobbly, in this story is voiced by Tom Hanks!
---------------------------------------------

It was February 28th and all the Malones and Roddy were all in the living room right next to the fireplace to keep warm from the blizzard outside. Their lights were all out due to the storm. So Mr. and Mrs. Malone came in the living room and gave each of their kids and Roddy a flashlight.

"Well, clan, the storm will have to keep going until about 2:00 in the morning tonight. So it means we won't be having electricity until tomorrow." Rita's dad said.

"Aww!" All the Malone kids groaned.

"Now what are we gonna do with no music and no TV? All we have is darkness with candles and torches. Even the fireplace." Liam said.

"We're gonna play some games instead and have a sleepover down here tonight." Rita's mom said.

"What kind of games?" Fergus asked.

"Games like Pretend TV or put on a puppet show with this cardboard box here." Rita's dad said, showing the cardboard box his wife was holding up.

"Yay!" The Malone kids shouted.

"Puppets!" Maudy shouted.

"Pretend telly!" Amy said.

"I don't wanna play with a cut-up cardboard box. That's for sissies." Liam scoffed.

"Well, you better get used to it then. Because this is what we'll be doing all evening." Rita said.

"Okay, but is there any game we can play besides just playing with a box?" Liam asked.

"We can play Spotlight. I've seen Tabitha play it with her friends during their sleepovers. Unless any of you are interested." Roddy said.

"Hey, even better. I love Spotlight and I'll teach you how to play it, too. It's really fun." Rita said.

"Alright. Who wants to play Spotlignt?"

"Me! Me! Me!" A few Malone kids called out, holding up their hands.

"Okay, let's see. Annie, Melanie, Jenna, Joey, June, Andy, Vincent, and Russell all wanna play." Rita said.

"Anyone for a puppet show?" Roddy asked. More hands were held up.

"Hmm, pretty much Brandy, Karly, Sacha, Becky, Madeline, Mimi, Ginger, Chloe, Kayla, and Maudy."

"All girls wanna play puppets tonight."

"We even have a box of old outgrown socks to use as sock puppets." Rita's mom said, bringing out the box of socks.

"We even have some Popsicle sticks, arts, and crafts to make more puppets into something different besides just socks." Rita's dad said, holding the box of arts and crafts on his lap.

"Sock puppets!" Maudy said, signing the word "socks."

"I wanna help decorate for the puppet show." Chloe said.

"Me, too." Ginger said.

"Alright. Now who wants to play pretend television?" Roddy asked. More Malone kids' hands held up.

"Alright. Let's see. Sophia, Amy, Jojo, Shocky, Fergus, Molly, Kenny, Nicky, and Matthew. The rest of you can play whatever game you want. Even you, Liam." Rita said.