New girl in town

I didn't think that I would be ending my summer by moving away. Leaving behind wonderful New York City for the outdoor life of West Virginia. I had grown up in New York, and made my very nice reputation. I was going to have the greatest senior year ever. Be class president, have great friends and be cheered for at the big graduation. Now I have to go to a new school and start all over again. As I threw the last of my clothes into a box it hit me. I was really leaving. My phone buzzed and it was a text from my best friend Marie. "You cant leave! Brad Richards is having a huge end of summer party and we are invited!" I couldn't believe it. Brad Richards the hottest guy in the world is having a party and I'm invited! "Are you done packing yet honey?" my mom asked. "Yeah, but mom there is this amazing party tonight and all of my friends will be there I have to go!" I cried. "Well, I guess you can spend one last night out with your friends. Be home by eleven." I squealed and called Marie to come over and help me get ready. She arrived with in minuets carrying two dresses, shoes and a make up bag. We took hours to get ready, wanting to look perfect. "Okay, lets do this." Brad's house was the biggest house in town. His parents being lawyers he pretty much could buy anyone and anything. The whole school was there, even people from out of town came. Marie and I took it all in, standing at the start of his walkway. We locked hands, smiled and took in a breath. "Alright, let's rock this bitch!" Music was blaring, lights flashing. The whole living room was a dance floor. The bar was stocked and the hot tub and pool were filled with half naked people. "Oh there's Jason!" Marie cried and left clacking her high heels. I rolled my eyes and got a cup of who knows what. "Hey Ashley you made it." I couldn't believe it. Brad was talking to me! "Uh, yeah I wouldn't miss it." He smiled, "You look amazing. Come dance with me." He pulled me to the dance floor and held my waist. "You're a really sexy dancer." His hot breath tickled my ear. I smiled, "Yeah, your not so bad yourself." We danced until my feet ached. "Let's go somewhere a little more privet." He took my hand and lead me upstairs. "So, this is your room?" I asked sitting on the bed. "Yeah, looks a lot better with you in it." I smiled as he leaned over me and kissed me. It was the kiss I had been dreaming of for years! It was as amazing and hot as I thought it would be. Once his hand went under my dress I stopped him. "Brad I want to but I'm moving tomorrow and I don't know if you want to do long distance." He laughed and got off me. "Ash, who says I want anything." What? Did I hear him right? "So you just want me to sleep with you?" "No, Look at it as a going away present. For me. Now where were we?" I slapped him, "Get off me! I'm not a slut Brad!" I yelled. "Well, you couldn't have fooled me." Ugh! What an asshole! I grabbed a cup off his stand and threw it in his face. I went downstairs and found Marie dancing. "Come on let's get the hell out of here." I dragged her outside and into my car. "Ash, what's wrong?" "Brad. He just wanted a piece of ass." "You didn't do it did you?" "Are you crazy? Hell no!" I yelled. She smiled, "Good girl."