Going out.

By the end of the week I had about enough of these people! If being popular here meant being a total bitch all the time then I was defiantly not going to be popular here! As I went to lunch I scanned the tables. I could sit with Amanda or I could sit with Peyton, well as I call her badass.  She was alone so I took a chance and sat with her. "What the hell do you think your doing?" she asked. "Uh, sitting with you?" It sounded more like a question than an answer. "Well, looks like your out of the popular club." We looked and saw Amanda glaring then whispering. Great. "Well, I don't have to be popular." She laughed, "Trust me, new girl, you aren't the type to not be." Maybe she was right. "Ashley, hey." I smiled up at Austin. "Hey." Peyton rolled her eyes, "Get a room." Austin laughed. "So look, there is a party tonight at my place, want to come?" "Yes! Of course!" Oh I was so happy I could burst into a ball of balloons and glitter. "Cool, look give me your number and I will text you the address." We exchanged number and then he went off to sit with the jocks. "So, are you going?" Peyton asked. "Well of course! Are you?" She laughed, "Fuck that. All those parties are is people getting easy sex, drugs and girls making a fool of themselves. Austin always throws them, he likes easy sex." Whoa what? "He's a player?" "Well duh new girl! He screws almost everybody!" Ouch that hurt. Maybe Austin just wanted me for sex! "Do you think he just wants me for sex?" Peyton nodded and bell rang. "Sorry to tell you this new girl, but Austin just wants one thing." Damn, I really really thought he actually liked me. The rest of the day I tried to decided if going to his party was even a good idea. He texted me the time and place with a wink face. Maybe Peyton's right. By the end of the night I had made up my mind. I'm going to that party, maybe Peyton was wrong about Austin. I couldn't just not give him a chance because some girl I barely know said some things. My phone buzzed with a text from Austin. "Can't wait to see you at the party. ;)" My heart fluttered, "Me either!" God I hope I'm not making a fool out of myself like Peyton said and I wonder what country parties are like! I defiantly need to pick out something to wear!