Chapter 2: Composition

Luke's POV:

After the amazing breakfast that Kier had made for me I felt that it would be a good idea to give him something in return. I thought to myself "what would bring us closer?" and it hit me; what if we composed a song together? It's our passion for music that brought us together in the first place so it could perhaps bring us even closer! I can picture it already, he would sit on my lap whilst I helped him from behind, just like in those romantic films. Just the thought of it is making me smile like an idiot.

Kier's POV:

Whilst I was approaching my bedroom I noticed Luke smiling. I wondered what was going through his mind? Maybe he was trying to hide something from me? I asked him why he was smiling so much and he turned round to look at me and he told me that he was planning on taking me somewhere exciting this afternoon. I'm not sure where he is thinking about taking me but the thought of just the two of us being alone together was amazing.

Luke's POV:

Later on in the day me and Kier went to get ready. He stuck with his usual vampire killer attire complete with talcum powder whilst I went with Striped jeans and a plain black shirt. I went into the bathroom to do my eyeliner and Kier shouted at me "how long are you going to be mate? I can't wait any longer!" I replied with "Just give me a minute darling I'm doing my eyeliner". About 5 minutes later we left the house all gothed up. As we went out of the door Kier's fingers somehow interlocked with mine. I smiled at him as we strolled along.

Kier's POV:

We were strolling along a quiet windy street and holding hands with the one I love made it all the more special. Luke lead me into a desserted cafe which his aunt owns who had handed the keys down to him for the day. I noticed there was a piano in the corner of the room and knew what was going to happen next. He pulled a pint for us from the bar and he told me about that was going to happen. He thought it would be a great idea to compose a piece on the piano and record it and put it on YouTube. I told him that I thought it was an amazing idea and that our fans would love it. And with that Luke brought me over to the piano which had a beautiful bouquet on the window sill. He sat down on the stool and let me sit on his lap whilst he brought his hands near mine and taught me how to play basic chords. The final piece sounded brilliant and whilst we were filming it, Luke's eyes were fixated to mine and he whispered in my ear "I'm so glad I'm here filming a video with someone as amazing as you". and kissed me on the back of my head. It made my heart skip beats and it felt like I was almost transported into another world; a world with my best friend.