Chap.1: Mornings and Weirdness

A/N I know everyone hates these I'm sorry but I just had to let you know that the first paragraph is really boring so if you want to skip it, be my guest. It's just a somewhat description of Tori's morning routine lol. Anyways I hope you enjoy! If you do please vote and comment, thanks!  I'll try an update as much as possible!

Tori's pov

It was a Tuesday  morning I woke to my alarm screaming in my ears, I groaned turning over to my night stand to turn it off. I checked my phone for any texts or notifications from the Slap, since I didn't have any I just got out of bed and went to my closet to get clothes for the day. Since its March in LA it's not too cold so u grabbed a light purple short sleeved shirt, some white skinny jeans and my white converse and put them on. Then I did the rest of my getting ready and went downstairs to eat breakfast which as per usual I got some toast and cream cheese. Luckily I didn't have to wait for Trina today because she stayed at some friends house or something, who knows at this point. Anyways I was able to just go to school on my own time and in peace for once.

   I walked through the doors of Hollywood Arts with a big smile on my face  going to my locker only to be greeted by Beck who is one of my best friends.
"Hey Tor what's got you in a good mood?" He asks leaning up against the locker next to mine.
"Oh nothing I'm just in a good mood does there have to be a reason for everything?" I say chuckling a little.
"No I'm just glad you're happy again, because since your breakup with Steven you haven't been yourself" He looks at me sympathetically.
"Thanks, and Im well over mourning about someone who didn't even care about me. I mean what's the point of doing so if he's not going to come back?" I say still smiling.
"True, I'm just happy you're yourself again I missed Tori"
"I never left" I respond chuckling again. I look slightly to my left and see Jade watching us, and by the way she's looking she's not happy. Then my looking got inturrupted by Beck asking "so since you got over that shit head are you eying anyone else?"
For some reason this question made me freeze, why am I even questioning why it did I know why but that's  only for me to know at the moment, so I respond "no not at the moment I -" I get cut off by Jade who magically appeared without me seeing her walk here "hey babe" she says kissing Beck
"Hey when did you get here? You're usually not here until first period is halfway over." Beck asks confused. I myself was confused as to why she was here so early and it didn't occur to me even when I saw her looking at Beck and I.
"I wanted to get my coffee before the line got huge and I had to threaten people with my scissors to have them get out of my fucking way." Jade says getting frustrated.
"It's okay babe calm down" the bell rang signaling to go to first period "let's go to class" Beck finishes, entwining their hands looking at me.
"Tor you coming?" He asks me.
"Yeah I just Gotta get my books, I'll catch up" I say. Beck nods and Jade rolls her eyes pulling her boyfriend away from me. I acctually didn't even get my books out before because  my conversation with Beck took over my concentration.