•Prolouge•

Love, a very strong word but if you were to be gone for three years would your love one still love you?would they still have the courage to say I love you?
------------------
|kiera's P.O.V|
*3 years ago*

"Kiera!!"Jack yelled from the stairs.

"What!" I giggled.I stole his "precious" snap back once again.

I'm such a salvage.

"Where's my hat!"I imagined him biting his lip in frustration.

I bit my tongue in an desperate attempt to hold back my laughter.
The hat sat snug into of my freshly straightened hair.

"Umm check Johnson's room."

I rolled over onto my stomach continuing my selfie spree. Sometimes I hate taking pictures of my face cause' I look like crap but, when I do take a good selfie I feel like singing hallelujah all around the house like a crazy bitch.

I mentally laugh at myself.

I closed the camera scrolling along to
candy crush, I've been trying to beat this fucking game for so long.Who ever made candy crush... I hate you coz' it takes up way too much of my time.

As I was about to through my phone across the room because of the stupid candy F-ing crush; I felt musclier hands snake around my waist.

Shit.

There hands found there way under my white tang top,exploring my body.

They placed there head in the crevasse of my shoulder. Their warm breath beating down on my neck.

"Kiera..." wet sloppy kisses were planted on my neck along with a few bits possibly leaving marks, I took a shaky deep breath.

They blew on the hickies.

I moaned.

"Sike!" I turned around rolling my eyes to see Jack with his "precious" snap once again back in his hands.

"Fuck you!"I playfully shoved him.

"Baby girl,did you want me to continue?,"He smirked,teasing me.

"I hate you."

"Hate?Baby that's a very harsh word."

"I'm pretty sure you love me." his hands caressed my cheeks, I quickly stopped him.

"I only love me,myself,and I"I laughed at my joke.

I walked out the door,I swear I saw him wink.

"Nice ass." he said smacking my ass making a loud noise.

I quickly turned around, licked my lips and winked back.

"Nice hat."

——————
"Johnsonnn"I cried out walking into the living room and standing in front the of him.

"Your in the way..."He said looking at me with a straight face.

Oh God, it's sassy Johnson.

"Good morning to you too." I said raising my eyebrows I sat next to him.