Chap 13 ariana + hayes = Hariana

* the next day*
* after the practice show*

Ariana POV

I pull Hayes up to mahogany and I's room and earlier I asked her if I could film and she said of course so it's fine.

We get the plates and a few bottles of whipped cream and start. We had to do it a few times cause Hayes would mess up or laugh.

I take my hands off the lens and say "hello you beautiful people of this amazing world ITS ARIANA and I'm here with Hayes Grier!" And Hayes hops on the bed causing me to fall on the floor and he laughed.

I say "note to self edit that out" and Hayes says "what's up guys it's Hayes here" and I say "no you have to call them beautiful" and he chuckles and says "hello beautiful people it's Hayes here on her channel for the very first time" I say "that's untrue he was in a vlog but whatever"

And I say "we are doing a who knows who better challenge so we'll ask each other questions and who ever gets them wrong aka Hayes gets a face full of whipped cream" and Hayes says "only questions the other person would know though" and I say "yeah of course let's get started"

At first it was good until Hayes couldn't name all the people I could do impressions of he forgot Céline Dion and his face is now full of of whipped cream.

Then he asks "ok hard one what was the first thing I said to you" and I say "Grier hayes Grier and I laughed and said who are James Bond" and he rolls his eyes and I smile.

And say "what is my life plan" and he says "so after high school umm you want a year to yourself then you might go to school to be a nurse or a actress or to sing" and I say "Dam Hayes"

We went back and forth and I only got two plates of whipped cream to the face while Hayes got like 5. 
When it ended I smile and say "so I won and I'm barley covered" and Hayes says "not for long" and he hugs me making sure to get whipped cream on me I squeal and say "oh my god Hayes" he chuckles and I ended up putting whipped cream everywhere on him cause that is what happened to the loser.

I put some in his hair in his shirt in his ears and nose and in his shoes he looked funny. I couldnt stop laughing I say "so while Hayes cleans up is like to say thanks for watch give this video a big fat thumbs up and subscribe cause why da hell not and go follow both of our social media they'll be in the description below BYE!✌️"

And is shut off the Camera
Saying "Hayes that was awesome" and he says "I know and I'm excited to see the fans reactions!" And I say "me too that's like the best and they all ship us and-" my eyes widened when I said that.

He looks at me and blushes and says "I know it's kinda adorable how they ship us" and I say "I know we're Hariana and your brother and my brother are Cash" and he laughs and nods.

I say "alright I'm gonna take a shower and get this whipped cream off of me" and he says "alright same have a nice nite Ari" and he closed the door.

And it was about 9:49 I went into the shower and I sang and danced and washed my hair and saved my legs and washed my body etc.

My hair was all curly and I decided not to straighten it cause I was way too tired.
I cleaned up the mess Hayes and I made. And I got in my bear onesie and Immediately feel asleep.

Wow good day.