Chap 22 lugguage

Hayes POV

I wince and my hand goes to my cheek. Yep well that was gonna leave a bruise, Jordyn spits on me and says "ugh you weren't even hot anyway" and she walks off.

Well ow! This hurts but I don't care I can finally ask out Ariana for real now.
I run back to the room where she was and I hugged Ariana and pick her up and she was "wow slow down there..what's up" and I say "I broke up with Jordyn" and that grabbed everyone's attention.

Ariana says "oh cool" like it was nothing I scrunch my eyebrows together and say "will you go out with me?" And she looks at me. Everyone was looking and waiting for an answer she says "no" and I say "really thank you- wait did you say no" and she says "yeah I said no" and everyone's eyes widened and so did mine and my jaw fell slightly.

She says "not to be rude or cocky or Conceded but if you want to be my first date or boyfriend you're gonna have to do better than that" and she smirks and I say "game on" and I smirk as well.

Ariana POV

Before I went back up to the hotel room I got some gummy bears from the little shop down stairs. Everyone in the limo ride was texting each other and I wasn't included but I know what they were talking about.

How Hayes and Jordyn broke up and how they are gonna set Hayes and I up together. I can just tell by the way they type what letters they're hitting so yeah.

So I started to head upstairs and I entered the room and Cameron and Nash were arguing about who got to control the tv remote. I ask "hey guys where is my luggage" and they stop and Cameron says "oh last time I checked that was in hayes' room" and I say "I know what's going on and I'm not gonna fall for it" I say while slowly backing away.

Two seconds later I fell on my butt cause I'm I was walking backwards. They laugh and I get up and leave the room and only 4 doors down was Hayes room which he use to share with Jordyn.

I knock and Hayes opens it he smiles and says "someone left your luggage here" acting like he didn't know who put it there.

I enter the room and Hayes says "you know what I have a fabulous idea" I say "do you" and he says "since the wicked witch of the west left and I have an extra bed you can stay here for the rest of the trip" and I laugh about his connection with the wizard of oz.

I say "sure fine and you have a bruise on your cheek" and he says "oh yeah that was from me running into the door" and I say "you're lying now I'll stop lying if you do" and he says "what are you lying about" and my eyes widen.