SPRING BREAK BONUS ONE-SHOT: Levi x Reader: "Painful Addiction"

Requested by rotten-heresy , I hope you enjoy, sweetheart!

By the way, to all of you out there, please, do not smoke. I have lost many relatives because of that. It's just horrible, and there's not one single benefit at smoking. "It looks 'cool', it fits the 'vibe'." Who cares about that bullshit? You're just going to ruin your lungs, your life, and your close ones' mental state. If you are currently smoking, please try to find help, or use electric ones that aren't as bad and that don't contain as much toxic things as the original cigarette. I know stopping is hard, but facing that it's going to have a huge negative impact on everything precious to you is even harder.

DISCLAIMER: THIS ONE SHOT IS NOT RELATED TO THE ACTUAL STORY "CANNIBAL"!

LEVI'S POV

"Want one?"

"No, thanks."

"Your choice."

I lit the cigarette I had pulled out of my almost empty package, and laid it in between my lips, inhaling the toxic smoke.

"Hey, Levi, why do you smoke?"

"You should try out by yourself to know why. It's the vibe."

"You perfectly know it's bad for you."

"..."

"Seeing you smoke hurts me, you know."

"When you'll have a broken leg, I'll believe you."

She sighed. I could practically imagine the puff of smoke slipping out of her pinkish lips, like how it used to happen not too long ago.

"I didn't mean it that way, darling."

"It's not as if you're the addicted one here."

"If I was able to stop, I'm sure you'll be able to as well."

Funny.

"Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't."

"Why is that?"

I paused for a few seconds, not being able to find a valuable response. 

"'Cause."

"You do realize it's 'filthy'?"

I crushed my cigarette under my shoe now that it was worn out, and headed back into the house me & [F/N] had been sharing for almost 4 years now.

"That filthy thing is addictive."

I could distinguish the cocky curl of her lips from the corner of my eyes.

"Like me?"

"Not at all."

"Huh?!"

I cracked a smile and approached her, then leaned down and pressed my lips onto hers softly.

"You're the only non-filthy addictive thing in this world."

"You're so cheesy, Levi."

She laughed softly, but I could hear the glitch of her damaged throat, and it was painful. Even though she stopped, it felt like it only had gotten worse.

Maybe she wasn't that much of a healthy addiction after all.

I restrained myself from asking her why was she in this state, even though my whole corpse yelled to do so.