the signs as the boys' beauty (+ zayn);

Aries: Harry's melancholic beauty. Poets write about it, it's the beauty you can look at all day and will never be tired.
Taurus: Niall's warm beauty. It will shine even in the darkest times.
Gemini: Zayn's unusual beauty. It takes you by surprise and always leaves an impression for a long time.
Cancer: Harry's dreamy beauty. Misty eyes and matted hair, it's the beauty which inspires you.
Leo: Liam's complicated beauty. It comes slow at first but then hits you hard and becomes the thing you can only think about.
Virgo: Louis's quiet beauty. It is elegant like fine china cups and eyelashes looking like feathers. It can make your heart hurt.
Libra: Niall's living beauty. Admiring glance and ringing like a babbling brook laughter. It's the beauty which brings adventures and baby giggle.
Scorpio: Harry's excruciating beauty. It always leaves you with waiting for more but it's usually impossible to get it.
Sagittarius: Zayn's dark beauty. It's dangerous, scaring but still wonderful. It leaves you thinking "is it a man or a devil?"
Capricorn: Liam's brave beauty. It hits you right in the heart, makes flounder in words. It's free and leaves you speechless and barely breathing.
Aquarius: Zayn's mischievous beauty. It knows how to infatuate and enthrall you. It's wild and it's hard to ignore it.
Pisces: Louis's sassy beauty. Upturned eyebrows and cheeky grin. It's the beauty which leaves its mark everywhere around.